✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-15] Stade De France, Paris, France

Christa42

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first wave of 2017 dates for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The 13 European stadium shows – and ticket details – are as follows:

SAT JULY 15 – STADE DE FRANCE, PARIS, FRANCE

AMEX cardholders pre-sale – Tue, October 4, 10am / General sale – Fri, October 7, 10am

[MEDIA=twitter]782863952401272832[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/782863952401272832

Support: Tove Lo and Lyves

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, tried to buy tickets, but during the payment with my Amex I always got the message after the safekey process, that an internal error occurred… Anyone had success buying tickets in the Amex Presale for Paris?

ok, after calling Amex it worked out fine. I got 2 tickets for the Pelouse / GA!

Took the print at home option.

Price was quite reasonable for 67,50€

Do you think they will sell Front of stage/Golden Circle tickets during the official ticket sale?

• Like 2

Hi, tried to buy tickets, but during the payment with my Amex I always got the message after the safekey process, that an internal error occurred… Anyone had success buying tickets in the Amex Presale for Paris?

ok, after calling Amex it worked out fine. I got 2 tickets for the Pelouse / GA!

Took the print at home option.

Price was quite reasonable for 67,50€

Do you think they will sell Front of stage/Golden Circle tickets during the official ticket sale?

I don't see any golden circle on the floor map. I presume there are early tickets and those go in first. No real separation with other GA ticket holders

Hi! :)

I'm planning on buying tickets on the general sale on Friday.

As I'm not from France or Europe, can you tell me if there's any type of "electronic tickets" for me to buy ? if not, can I pick up the tickets in the stadium the same day? What documents should I show for them to give me the tickets?

Also Visa international cards are accepted?

Thanks in advance

Hi! Thanks for the answer ! Sadly I don't have an Amex card and don't know anyone who has. Do you know if on the general sale they gave the E-ticket option?

Thanks !

@Juanma: Don´t you have a American Express Card or know someone who has? You can still buy tickets in the Amex Presale today

http://americanexpress.fnacspectacles.com/index.do

I bought tickets yesterday, they have the option of E-tickets, to print at home. But you can only buy them, if you pay with an Amex Card.

Pr

Hi! Thanks for the answer ! Sadly I don't have an Amex card and don't know anyone who has. Do you know if on the general sale they gave the E-ticket option?

Thanks !

Probably they will give the same opportunity with e-tickets on the general sale also. It was the same with the concert in Warszawa. Live Nation were selling those also and they did offer that option. :)

Hey! Finally found someone that bought me the tickets on pre sale ! I'm so happy !

I saw the tickets say the name of the buyer, but that won't be a problem when going into the stadium? I just need to present the printed electronic tickets and they let me in? Thanks !

Hey! Finally found someone that bought me the tickets on pre sale ! I'm so happy !

I saw the tickets say the name of the buyer, but that won't be a problem when going into the stadium? I just need to present the printed electronic tickets and they let me in? Thanks !

That has never been any problem at Coldplay concerts from what I have heard or experienced. :) It should work fine! Great you're going! :D

Nope! My uncle gave me some of his tickets in Las Vegas because I really wanted to see Coldplay again before the US leg ended. Even though the name was different on the ticket, they still let me in. So that shouldn't be a problem for you!

I need some help

The tickets for the show on 15.07. are almost sold out except the cat.2 ones

Today Coldplay announced another show on 16.07.. Are these sold out too? Or maybe the sale for this show hasn't already beginned? On Ticketmaster I can only find tickets for 15.07. - there's no other options

[ATTACH=full]6120[/ATTACH]

I need some help

The tickets for the show on 15.07. are almost sold out except the cat.2 ones

Today Coldplay announced another show on 16.07.. Are these sold out too? Or maybe the sale for this show hasn't already beginned? On Ticketmaster I can only find tickets for 15.07. - there's no other options

[ATTACH=full]6120[/ATTACH]

I see the sale for 16/7.

Maybe you should clear your cookies and then go to ticketmaster.fr again.