✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-15] Stade De France, Paris, France

Christa42

Hi Guys,

Any chance one of you read this message .

It will be awesome and really conforting if you could do this for her.

Hi guys,

I here to ask you a favor.

My sister and I we're big fan of you.

I cant' remember listening to other band and shivering with songs like yours.

She was attending to go to your israeli concert in november, she called me with excitement 3 weeks ago.

My sister got in a car accident yesterday, she was pregnant and lost the baby.

I sending a hell mary because i'am not even sure you'll read this message.

I'll be at the stade de France sunday 16th and i'll like to dadicate FIX YOU to her.

Her name's Lea and now i looking for every way to sheer her up a little bit.

I know you probably receiving a lot a messsages like this but id there is any chance you'll do it i have to try.

Keep going guys,you are bringing joy to people.

Jeremy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I am generally looking for tickets for the Paris concerts (particularly the last one on July 18, but I would also consider the other dates if the price is good).

Let me know if you have anything to sell, and if yes, which category and price... :)

Hi everyone,

I am generally looking for tickets for the Paris concerts (particularly the last one on July 18, but I would also consider the other dates if the price is good).

Let me know if you have anything to sell, and if yes, which category and price... :)

Hi, I have a number of sets of really good tickets (got carried away!) that I am selling for very good prices:

1. I have four "early entry" standing tickets for 16 July. Face is 750EUR. Selling all four for 600 EUR - can get right up to the stage!

2. I have four seats in ROW 4 of section H2 for 18 July- some of the very best seats in the stadium. Selling for 125EUR each.

3. I have four Categorie 3 seats, section H11 for 16 July, selling under face value - 50 EUR but will take any reasonable offer.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Hi, I have a number of sets of really good tickets (got carried away!) that I am selling for very good prices:

1. I have four "early entry" standing tickets for 16 July. Face is 750EUR. Selling all four for 600 EUR - can get right up to the stage!

2. I have four seats in ROW 4 of section H2 for 18 July- some of the very best seats in the stadium. Selling for 125EUR each.

3. I have four Categorie 3 seats, section H11 for 16 July, selling under face value - 50 EUR but will take any reasonable offer.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Wow, that really is a lot of tickets you need to get rid of ! :O

I have a question about resale of Paris tickets: Are there names written on the tickets ?

I wasn't very familiar with the procedures in Paris and now I just heard and read about the Early Entry tickets for example that they cannot be transferred or registered to a different name :-/

Hmm. I wasn't aware that early entry couldn't be transferred. I know that For U2 they were checking ID and required the purchasers credit card, but I didn't think they checked any of that for CP. Let me look into it. Are you interested otherwise?

IMG_7754.thumb.PNG.1ad67b49bd3948847155b0d40006f6ae.PNG

Wow, that really is a lot of tickets you need to get rid of ! :O

I have a question about resale of Paris tickets: Are there names written on the tickets ?

I wasn't very familiar with the procedures in Paris and now I just heard and read about the Early Entry tickets for example that they cannot be transferred or registered to a different name :-/

I've been checking around these forums and on ticketmaster and from what I see it shouldn't be a problem. See attachments. I'd be happy to give you a letter of authorization and a photocopy of my id to show them if they ask, but it doesn't seem like they will ask.

IMG_7755.thumb.PNG.efdb05a45a66593cc2d4bf119d9f9b06.PNG

IMG_7753.thumb.PNG.c16058f2999a3752513d2508578b6a7f.PNG

IMG_7751.thumb.PNG.2d6904e6d159d45ae661d3d5337b86ad.PNG

Hmm. I wasn't aware that early entry couldn't be transferred. I know that For U2 they were checking ID and required the purchasers credit card, but I didn't think they checked any of that for CP. Let me look into it. Are you interested otherwise?

As stated on the website of Ticketmaster:

1499675469224.thumb.jpg.e9acf98415424479b5a621e18a48ab7b.jpg

In Brussels I had to give my ID Card to get my Early Entrance Ticket.

• Like 1

I've been checking around these forums and on ticketmaster and from what I see it shouldn't be a problem. See attachments. I'd be happy to give you a letter of authorization and a photocopy of my id to show them if they ask, but it doesn't seem like they will ask.

While Early Entry tickets are theoretically not transferable (at least for the Paris dates), these documents may work, so I highly recommend you to at least send that to your buyer, as well as a contact number just in case.

• Like 1

Hi, I am really be interested in at least 1 Early Entry ticket for July 16 but I am very worried about not being let in.

Do you think you can contact Ticketmaster France about it, tell them that you bought several and how it is possible that someone else can get in with it ?

Will you be at the concert yourself ?

And the seats in H11 for July 16, do they also have a name written on the ticket, or are they hard-copy tickets ?

Ok, so I got the official word from Ticketmaster France. Early Entry tickets CAN be transferred, but the original ticketholder needs to give a photocopy of his/her ID to the new owner. I just received the attached email from Ticketmaster directly. See the attachments in both English and French. It says:

"If you are not the person attending the show and have given your tickets to another person, please make sure you communicate us the name of this person so she can benefit from the advantages of the package. And please make sure that you forward the attached information to your guest."

"Please bring a form of ID (driving licence, bankcard) of the original purchaser; a photocopy will be sufficient if you cannot provide a physical copy and we do not require the original purchaser to attend."

Gmail - Coldplay - Paris - Early Entry packages 16_07.pdf

Gmail - Coldplay - Paris - Early Entry packages 16_07.pdf

COLDPLAY - EE - 1607.pdf

COLDPLAY - EE - 1607 - FR.pdf

I will take any offers for all four of these early entry tickets - less than face value is fine. I will be going to the show, but have decided to do seated.

Hi, that sounds great.

We would like to buy 2 (I really cannot afford or would have any use for all 4, but I saw another person on Twitter is also interested in 2 so that should work out for you). Shall I write you a PM ?

Haven´t been to Stade de France before. My ticket for Pelouse states that I am Secteuer EST , Porte B. Does that mean, this is the Entrance I have to use?

Yes, exactly :) At the stade de France you absolutely have to enter through the gate ("porte") that is indicated on your ticket. They don't allow people to enter through gates that are not the one written on their ticket.

• Like 1

Hello friends,

I got tickets for the Stade de France concert on the 15th, and can't find my seat on the stadiums web site. What do you think I should do? could the tickets be fake? I got 2 sets of tickets, one appears on the site however the other doesn't.

Hello friends,

I got tickets for the Stade de France concert on the 15th, and can't find my seat on the stadiums web site. What do you think I should do? could the tickets be fake? I got 2 sets of tickets, one appears on the site however the other doesn't.

You should try to contact the venue and Livenation as soon as possible to double check. The Stade de France has a twitter account so you can try that too.