✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-15] Stade De France, Paris, France

Christa42

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone knows if I can bring a mirrorless camera into the concert?

I read this on the website of Stade de France:

1499950590573.jpg.82f2a480949565f93f03293d201b79f8.jpg

Usually Ticketmaster sends an email shortly before the concert but haven't received one yet.

I'd like to know their bag policy. [emoji4]

Hello!

I'm going to the show the 15th.

Anyone knows if metro is the best way to get to the stadium ? I'm staying near the place d'italie ..

Also , to come back , the metro operates after the concert!? Thank you!

Hello!

Anyone knows if metro is the best way to get to the stadium ? I'm staying near the place d'italie ..

Yep, metro or RER B is the best way to get there. My Paris metro knowledge is a little rusty but if you're near Place d'Italie I *think* the RER is faster.

The show will finish relatively early so getting back won't be a problem, if they're smart they'll get some extra metros and trains too.

Q at Gate D. There were much more people waiting at the other gates. Lucky me i guess.

e97cc475ceaa0555cdbc3ff4374db5b0.jpg

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

enjoy the concert..but you gonna must wait a little bit ;) you will love it,have a great time and scream for the boys.

Hello!

Hi, I'm near the place d'Italie. We can go together to the Stade de France by taking the RER B if you want to. We'll take the 14th Line from Olympiades to Châtelet. Then we take RER B from Châtelet to Stade De France.

So they just confiscated my (small) camera when I entered the stadium even though I had asked them beforehand and they said it would be okay. Apparently a request of the organisers/the band (??) because they are filming their Live DVD.

Well, f*** the people who decided this, whoever it was. Worried the Live 2017 DVD might sell a few less copies if there are HQ photos from the gig ? Thank you very much.

I won't be wearing my Xyloband today.

Oh, and update: I'm not looking for a ticket to theJuly 18 show anymore ! Certainly not going to this stupid circus again, if that is how they treat their fans.

So they just confiscated my (small) camera when I entered the stadium even though I had asked them beforehand and they said it would be okay. Apparently a request of the organisers/the band (??) because they are filming their Live DVD.

Well, f*** the people who decided this, whoever it was. Worried the Live 2017 DVD might sell a few less copies if there are HQ photos from the gig ? Thank you very much.

I won't be wearing my Xyloband today.

Oh, and update: I'm not looking for a ticket to theJuly 18 show anymore ! Certainly not going to this stupid circus again, if that is how they treat their fans.

I'm sorry to hear that! It's true that the organization is always quite badly coordinated. Then again, it also depends on the local security and I don't think the band has an important impact on the measures. I certainly hope things will be better organized in the future, especially with communications to the fans, as we never really know for sure what is allowed and what not...

I'm sorry to hear that! It's true that the organization is always quite badly coordinated. Then again, it also depends on the local security and I don't think the band has an important impact on the measures. I certainly hope things will be better organized in the future, especially with communications to the fans, as we never really know for sure what is allowed and what not...

Yeah, it wasn't the venue or local security actually, cause Stade de France even told me upon my email question that it is allowed. It was coming from Coldplay HQ or Warner Music, whoever is behind the Live video filming.

It did spoil my mood a lot. But other than that it also wasn't a great concert, the minimum standard setlist was played, not even an extra song like POC on the B-stage... :-/

Were you able to retrieve your camera @iranaway ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I retrieved it after the show. I wonder if they're gonna take it from me again today though :-/

What is really annoying is that even though the Stade de France is non-smoking, they allow everyone to take their cigarettes in and plenty of people smoked during the show, security didn't give a damn...

• Like 3

Yeah, I retrieved it after the show. I wonder if they're gonna take it from me again today though :-/

What is really annoying is that even though the Stade de France is non-smoking, they allow everyone to take their cigarettes in and plenty of people smoked during the show, security didn't give a damn...

I understand your frustrations and that you are angry and I see a little bit of disappointed ,but the security is so high,absolute in France,there you can't move ore you got the cops ,I now it pffffffff .But it's so stupid that we like ordinary people not can take pictures with a camera while other ones can take pictures with there cell phone,what is the difference ?????? For today,put it somewhere where they haven no business ...but you must go to a metal detector there ??? And I read it also that camera's are allowed,normally if you put that under they face (the rules) they can do nothing about it .But yes,then is starting strubbling and discussions ,and it's not worth it. Try today enjoy the concert and forget everything,it's not easy but I understand what you feel for 100% good luck ;)

I'd leave it at home just in case :/

I guess it's more difficult to try to get everyone to stop smoking.. It's Paris, pretty much everyone there smokes unfortunately :(

• Like 2