Christa42

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found this:

[ATTACH=full]6122[/ATTACH]

The letters are underneath the picture

I see them, but it's weird. Maybe they are entries but I want to make sure I have a right ticket because I want to be near C-stage. I'll try to contact with Ticketmaster

• Like 2

fe8ce2fcb1ab38d63dcb7caa3d990391.jpg

@Nie thank you so so so much for your help! These letters are the names of entries. I'm going to see Coldplay in Stade de France. Somebody pinch me, please.

Confused . I bought Pelouse and I thought it would be standing ticket and confirmation mail says it's section z row 2 sear 348. So will I be able to stand anyway? Or is it strictly a seating place ? * confused *

Remember Wembley tickets had pitch standing unreserved level 1 and yu could choose if you wanted to sit or to stand .

It's same price

Sent from my SM-G900F using Coldplaying mobile app

Confused . I bought Pelouse and I thought it would be standing ticket and confirmation mail says it's section z row 2 sear 348. So will I be able to stand anyway? Or is it strictly a seating place ? * confused *

Remember Wembley tickets had pitch standing unreserved level 1 and yu could choose if you wanted to sit or to stand .

It's same price

I messaged Coldplay France (I suppose they have more information about this show) and they told me that the standing area is not divided. Maybe there'll be seats like in the US stadium tour (which would be very impractical). I just hope that I'll be able to move.

I messaged Coldplay France (I suppose they have more information about this show) and they told me that the standing area is not divided. Maybe there'll be seats like in the US stadium tour (which would be very impractical). I just hope that I'll be able to move.

that would be awful !! How can you SIT in a COLDPLAY show...I would move as well !!

It's same price

I saw someone saying on Twitter that they had also chosen Pelouse and that it had randomly changed to a seat on the ranks during the checkout process. Could this be the same issue? Maybe a technical glitch? I guess you should contact Ticketmaster.

that would be awful !! How can you SIT in a COLDPLAY show...I would move as well !!

fe8ce2fcb1ab38d63dcb7caa3d990391.jpg

@Nie thank you so so so much for your help! These letters are the names of entries. I'm going to see Coldplay in Stade de France. Somebody pinch me, please.

*pinch* :D

So happy for you !! :)

Don't worry about seats...I was at a seated show in NJ and I had enough space to move around...

• Like 2

*pinch* :D

So happy for you !! :)

Don't worry about seats...I was at a seated show in NJ and I had enough space to move around...

*still can't belive it* :D

Thank you :) I don't have a number of a seat on my ticket (I only have a sector and an entry). When I was buying my ticket I only could choose my gate and there was absolutely no information about sectors.. Anyway, now I'm just trying to relax and live through almost 10 months :D

• Like 2

My dad got tickets for the family ! 4th Coldplay show for me, 2nd for my sister and the first for my parents ! Block U8 Row 29 ! Does anybody who had those kind of seats can tell me if you have a very good view ? I always been on the floor before..

(this will be my view not sure how accurate it is...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Just wondering that if we get there at 11, if we will be early enough? also, we're pretty short, are high shoes a good idea?

I've never been to Paris so I don't know how many entrances there are. But in Wembley we had 4 for the floor.

I was in the queue at 12:30 and there were about 100 people in front of me. It was on a Saturday, so people can queue early. 7 or 8 am is quite normal.

I had a good spot at the B-stage. But I had to run for it. [emoji4] The entrance next to mine had better chances for the front stage because that was closer.

About the shoes, you are gonna be on your feet for a very long time before the concert starts! And during the concert standing still isn't also the case. So wear something that is comfortable.

• Like 1

Am I right in thinking there are 3 areas standing wise? West, south and east? I think west and east are either side of the main stage/b stage and south is in front of the b stage going towards the back of the stadium. Any information on this would be appreciated.

I have heard there are different doors to the arena, but I have not heard of any stadium in Europe this summer with separated standing area, except golden circle or FOS. There are early entry tickets for Stade de France, but I don't think the standing area gonna be separated in any way, since the standing tickets (called pelouse) not had different categories. And probably one close to the main stage should have been more expensive than one in the back. I don't know for sure, but I hope and I guess that it won't be separated :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heya. Does anyone know if tickets for the third Paris show is still available (sorry, can't find the thread for this). I'm looking for seated tickets but the website is all in French and it's confusing (and no, google translate isn't helping). Haha.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Heya. Does anyone know if tickets for the third Paris show is still available (sorry, can't find the thread for this). I'm looking for seated tickets but the website is all in French and it's confusing (and no, google translate isn't helping). Haha.

Seated tickets are sold out (Epuisé), there are only standing tickets for the floor left

1479634378120.thumb.jpg.5fc582cbebc5bba4114429c764c301cc.jpg

Hello,

If you go direct to the Stade France website, there are still some standing tickets available for the 3rd show by the look of it.

https://billets.stadefrance.com/selection/event/date?productId=675857360&lang=fr

If you need seated tickets you can sign up for alerts in case they release any nearer to the date.

Hope this helps!