✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-15] Stade De France, Paris, France

Christa42

Hello,

If you go direct to the Stade France website, there are still some standing tickets available for the 3rd show by the look of it.

https://billets.stadefrance.com/selection/event/date?productId=675857360&lang=fr

If you need seated tickets you can sign up for alerts in case they release any nearer to the date.

Hope this helps!

Am looking for seated tickets. Last resort is standing. But thanks for this - I'll sign up for the alerts. :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks

I've never been to Paris so I don't know how many entrances there are. But in Wembley we had 4 for the floor.

I was in the queue at 12:30 and there were about 100 people in front of me. It was on a Saturday, so people can queue early. 7 or 8 am is quite normal.

I had a good spot at the B-stage. But I had to run for it. [emoji4] The entrance next to mine had better chances for the front stage because that was closer.

About the shoes, you are gonna be on your feet for a very long time before the concert starts! And during the concert standing still isn't also the case. So wear something that is comfortable.

Thanks! We aren't from France and we have never been to the stadium so I hope it's well sign posted and stuff. We have entrance C, which is right on the other side of the stadium, that's a bit of a bummer so I just hope that it doesn't effect our places too much.

Am looking for seated tickets. Last resort is standing. But thanks for this - I'll sign up for the alerts. :)

You can also follow @coldplaytix on twitter. They often post any available face value tickets. In fact, if you message them they will retweet to see if anybody has any that they want to sell (at face value)

You can also follow @coldplaytix on twitter. They often post about any available tickets. In fact, if you message them, they will retweet to see if anybody has any they want to sell (at face value)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

i just ordered an e-ticket from a resale website, i received the e-ticket but i see the buyer name is there and in conditions they say that they may ask for purchaser id

will that really happen or i am safe as far as my ticket barcode is the first one to enter?

Hello guys,

i just ordered an e-ticket from a resale website, i received the e-ticket but i see the buyer name is there and in conditions they say that they may ask for purchaser id

will that really happen or i am safe as far as my ticket barcode is the first one to enter?

Well you never can be sure 100%, but from my small experience, my ID has never been checked on a concert of this scale. It might happen in smaller concerts where the production really doesn't want people to resell their tickets (usually at prices way too high), but I'd say you're probably good to go.

Hello guys,

You should be fine...for all they know, that person could have bought the tickets as a Christmas gift and given them to you, so it really doesn't matter what name is on the tickets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, i made a last minute decision to go the paris show and had to buy e tickets off viagogo. Im slightly worried the tickets might not be genuine because the quality isn't amazing. IS anyone else the same? Could anyone send me a photo of their e ticket? Obviously cover all the barcodes to be safe, so i could compare?

• 4 weeks later...

Just got tickets for this! So excited! First time flying to another country to see the boys.

Am going alone and would be my first time in Paris so any friendly ppl willing to meet up, show me around, etc would be great! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I here to ask you a favor.

My sister and I we're big fan of you.

I cant' remember listening to other band and shivering with songs like yours.

She was attending to go to your israeli concert in november, she called me with excitement 3 weeks ago.

My sister got in a car accident yesterday, she was pregnant and lost the baby.

I sending a hell mary because i'am not even sure you'll read this message.

I'll be at the stade de France sunday 16th and i'll like to dadicate FIX YOU to her.

Her name's Lea and now i looking for every way to sheer her up a little bit.

I know you probably receiving a lot a messsages like this but id there is any chance you'll do it i have to try.

Keep going guys,you are bringing joy to people.

Jeremy

• Like 2