✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-11-11] Coldplay To Perform At The London Palladium

Live at the London Palladium

If you happen to live in the UK then you can listen on Absolute Radio or TuneIn.

For anyone who lives outside of the UK you can listen on Streema!

This will be awesome, good luck to everyone trying for tickets

[MEDIA=twitter]793023414260883456[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/793023414260883456

• Like 1

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning. We’re pleased to report that, on November 11, the band will perform an intimate, hometown show at the UK’s most famous theatre, the London Palladium.

The band will play to just 2,000 lucky competition winners. Tickets will be made available to listeners of Absolute Radio and Magic Radio. There will also be chances to win across The Bauer City Network, KISS, heat radio and magazine, Q magazine and Box TV.

The performance will be broadcast live in full on Absolute Radio on Friday 11th November at 8pm.

Anchorman

ldnpalladium.jpg

Mobile Link: https://www.facebook.com/AbsoluteRadio/videos/10154059839326274/

• Like 2

50 pairs of tickets just announced! If you live in the UK (or can get there at a late notice), enter on Coldplay's website!

Maybe I could get there but it is for UK residents only. (Mentioned in three Terms of use) [emoji45]

Good luck to the UK folks.

Where did you win it ??

Cause I took part from Germany with the link Coldplay tweeted yesterday. My only option to take part from Germany. ..and Im wondering if they already announced the winners ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Coldplaying mobile app

I'm sorry to say but that was only for residents of the UK (according to the terms that were in the small link underneath)

• Like 1

Just found out ive won a pair of tickets!!!!!

Will there be xylobands? fricking hope so!!

Congratulations, I won a pair too! It seems like Xylobands will be used, Magic Radio sent me an email saying "The named winner must collect both theirs and their guest’s ticket and wristband on Friday 11th November". Hopefully it doesn't mean some other kind of entry wristband, have you been told your seat number yet? I haven't. We'll probably find out when we collect the tickets, fingers crossed we can both get close to the stage!

• Like 1

I've been to two of these small concerts this year (War child and Sentabale)

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high for Xylobands, we didn't get them at either. Also the concerts are very short, only about an hour, and they cut out a lot. Don't expect the full experience. I throughly enjoyed myself but it's not the full AHFOD experience imho. Still great fun though

Congratulations, I won a pair too! It seems like Xylobands will be used, Magic Radio sent me an email saying "The named winner must collect both theirs and their guest’s ticket and wristband on Friday 11th November". Hopefully it doesn't mean some other kind of entry wristband, have you been told your seat number yet? I haven't. We'll probably find out when we collect the tickets, fingers crossed we can both get close to the stage!

Havent had my email yet. Won it from absolute radio on twitter.

• Like 1

I've been to two of these small concerts this year (War child and Sentabale)

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high for Xylobands, we didn't get them at either. Also the concerts are very short, only about an hour, and they cut out a lot. Don't expect the full experience. I throughly enjoyed myself but it's not the full AHFOD experience imho. Still great fun though

You should see the bright side of it, you get to see an intimate Coldplay performance. Plenty of us would choose that over an stadium/arena show. At least that's the way I see it.

• Like 1