📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

[2016-11-11] Coldplay To Perform At The London Palladium

You should see the bright side of it, you get to see an intimate Coldplay performance. Plenty of us would choose that over an stadium/arena show. At least that's the way I see it.

I don't mean to come off as an asshole about it, I apologise. I think at that time for War Child I paid £75 and I was a bit disappointed that it was only an hour. I got rained on during sentabale and nearly fainted in the crowd before the band came on so that is clouding my judgement a little lol. I am definitely appreciative of my experiences and I always recommend anyone to watch them live, small show or big show. Its different things thats all. I just don't want anyone to get their hopes up that it's gonna be the full show experience esp if it's their first time going. It's great to see them play eitherway. I hope anyone who manages to get tickets has a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've won tickets for this too! Was at the Sentebale concert but think this will be a completely different atmosphere (although I reckon the sets will be similar). I spoke to someone at Magic (where I won the tickets) and all the seats are already pre-allocated, so no need to worry about queuing in the early hours. Just crossing my fingers I've been given good ones!

• Like 1