Coldplay Personalities

guy42

Is Phil judging or prospecting?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is Phil judging or prospecting?

• Judging
    • Prospecting
    • Hard to tell

Hm, I dunno if writing something together would work. Batman would surely put a pervy spin on everything we'd write :p

And you know what's funny ? @coldplayisawesome and I both won those Coldplay signed artworks...and we have the same personality type !

*epic conspiracy theory forms in head*

and then i probably would just continue to perv it up :joy: it'd feel just like the old days of the fanfic thread :P

you know what else? our artworks both have... circles *puts detective hat on*

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what else? our artworks both have... circles *puts detective hat on*

Hmm...and I may be wrong on this one or get something mixed up, but if I remember correctly, aren't both our current ages an inverted 42 ? :wacky: (or at least last year when we won it)

Where were you when we were discussing this in the DLIBYH thread :expressionless:

I'm an INTJ-A. It seems like everyone here has a -T attached at the end, which means I need to tread lightly amongst you guys - you know, be careful not to step on any toes o_O

Aren't the INTJ-T types the kind of people who don't give a crap what you do anyway? :o

u know what's funny? INFP-t says I'm supposed to see good in everything, no matter how bad it seems.

But I'm the complete opposite. Show me a picture of your newborn baby in all of it's newborn glory and I'll be like "Yup, you're gonna get old and die like all of us. WELCOME TO OUR SHITHOLE"

WhAT AM I

• Like 1

Oh, you don't know nuttin' yet. Batman won the 3rd signed artwork, too. Except she went back in time and gave it back to Coldplay in the Batman Interview [ATTACH]6630[/ATTACH]

Whu-what how

I think I'm missing something MASSIVE here, what happened in my absence omfg

Hmm...and I may be wrong on this one or get something mixed up, but if I remember correctly, aren't both our current ages an inverted 42 ? :wacky: (or at least last year when we won it)

this is true also! :O

well... technically when i won it and when i received it i was about one to two months away from turning 24... but that's just details. clearly it's a conspiracy going on.

u know what's funny? INFP-t says I'm supposed to see good in everything, no matter how bad it seems.

But I'm the complete opposite. Show me a picture of your newborn baby in all of it's newborn glory and I'll be like "Yup, you're gonna get old and die like all of us. WELCOME TO OUR SHITHOLE"

WhAT AM I

i think it's sometimes about seeing the potential for good also. so maybe you can recognize that it's a shithole now but something deep inside you knows how good it could become :charming:

Haha, I was just kidding with the percentage :p

By the way, what are all your (=you, the people in this thread) test results, if I may ask ? (only if you wanna divulge, of course)

I just took the test and I got The Mediator (INFP-T) ! Which apparently places me in the company of Frodo, Anne of Green Gables, Tolkien and Shakespeare :D

INFP-T!! that's me! :D

don't worry, we've got at least three "Mediators" to step in if that happens :joy:

I am the fourth INFP-T :grinning: Hello brothers and sisters :rolleyes:

• Like 4

i think it's sometimes about seeing the potential for good also. so maybe you can recognize that it's a shithole now but something deep inside you knows how good it could become :charming:

Well okay then, I accept this option :shifty:

(we don't even need cping smilies they're ingrained in our brains)

• Like 1

Aren't the INTJ-T types the kind of people who don't give a crap what you do anyway? :eek:

You mean -A? I don't see what you mean here.

The -A means assertive and the -T means turbulent. One is confident in his/her identity and the other one isn't.

WhAT AM I

Hmm, you might be uniQUE... not that I didn't already have that suspicion :kissing_heart:

Whu-what how

I think I'm missing something MASSIVE here, what happened in my absence omfg

Take a look here

https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/skype-coldplay-sweepstakes.107559/

don't worry, we've got at least three "Mediators" to step in if that happens :joy:

Aw, thanksss :blush:

@guy42 updated the poll

LMAO, that third option :laughing:, thanks!

Well, I think we got this one figured out then. Closing the poll right now!

Next question: Is Chris a judging individual or a prospecting individual?

Lol,and it says that we are supposed to be 4% of the population. Maybe the majority of INFP-T just happen to be Coldplayers? :p

Yeah well that's kinda the thing. It is biased to just look at the people here because there's a certain type of person who like Coldplay. The demographic is even smaller for the big fans of Coldplay that like them enough to go onto a forum. But yeah @guy42 I feel like I could just have the most deep and amazing conversations with Chris about life that, I at least find, I can't really have with many people.

• Like 2

Lol,and it says that we are supposed to be 4% of the population. Maybe the majority of INFP-T just happen to be Coldplayers? :p

we all (unknowingly) flock together because we feel like outsiders around most other people :P

i posted my prediction earlier, but gonna say it again for the sake of having it in the actual discussion: Chris is a P for sure (hilarious sentence if you take it out of context)

• Like 1

Now that I think about it, I'm not really surprised that there are so many INFPs here. The introverts are the ones who like forums in general anyway. The intuitive types are more active on the forums because they have wild imaginations and that allows them to discuss many things. The feelers like Coldplay music :) and the prospectors like to procrastinate in everything (and viewing the forums is one way to do that) :p

@gai, can we get the poll reset again please?

• Like 2

done

Can we keep the 3rd option "Hard to tell"? I specifically don't use the phrase "I don't know" or similar because

EVERYONE:

• If you don't know, you don't need to vote.

• "Hard to tell" means YOU THINK IT'S DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE HERE to determine the trait based on what we know. This might become handy in the case of Guy or Phil or something. So this is actually an opinion.

Can we keep the 3rd option "Hard to tell"? I specifically don't use the phrase "I don't know" or similar because

EVERYONE:

• If you don't know, you don't need to vote.

• "Hard to tell" means YOU THINK IT'S DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE HERE to determine the trait based on what we know. This might become handy in the case of Guy or Phil or something. So this is actually an opinion.

changed

listing the options would be helpful for us :)