1. 1. Is Phil judging or prospecting?

• Judging
    • Prospecting
    • Hard to tell

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all (unknowingly) flock together because we feel like outsiders around most other people :p

i posted my prediction earlier, but gonna say it again for the sake of having it in the actual discussion: Chris is a P for sure (hilarious sentence if you take it out of context)

that's really true actually about feeling like outsiders :P

• Like 1

Do you vote as well, gai? :)

haven't been voting yet. but have been reading :) all coldplay members are pretty interesting, quite different characters, but very low-key. why a lot of people brand them boring i think.

Hi, everyone! I had two ideas I want to run past you: 1) I am quite sure that my friend the MBTI expert would be willing to do a Skype call or webinar for us where we could ask her questions and she could give us some more info about it. Who would be interested? How do you think we should do it, if so?Skype, JoinMe, some other way? I don't have a paid JoinMe account but I know you can do them free. Skype would require I invite all who plan to attend by their Skype sign-on name. For JoinMe, I think I could just post the link here.

2) I was thinking of creating a spreadsheet with each of our types, so we have a guide. Its sounding like a list of all of us INFP's plus a few INFJs and a handful of everyone else. With those concentrations, my friend could focus on how these prevalent types function, and how we can help each other under stress. Also, how we can best relate to other types. So, what do you all think?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hi, everyone! I had two ideas I want to run past you: 1) I am quite sure that my friend the MBTI expert would be willing to do a Skype call or webinar for us where we could ask her questions and she could give us some more info about it. Who would be interested? How do you think we should do it, if so?Skype, JoinMe, some other way? I don't have a paid JoinMe account but I know you can do them free. Skype would require I invite all who plan to attend by their Skype sign-on name. For JoinMe, I think I could just post the link here.

2) I was thinking of creating a spreadsheet with each of our types, so we have a guide. Its sounding like a list of all of us INFP's plus a few INFJs and a handful of everyone else. With those concentrations, my friend could focus on how these prevalent types function, and how we can help each other under stress. Also, how we can best relate to other types. So, what do you all think?

The spreadsheet sounds like a lovely idea !

yeah, I agree, the spreadsheet sounds really cool :)

Thanks! The spreadsheet is a great idea

I like the second idea as well! Sometimes I'm a wreck when trying to relate to people of a drastically different personality. LOL.

haven't been voting yet. but have been reading :) all coldplay members are pretty interesting, quite different characters, but very low-key. why a lot of people brand them boring i think.

Sounds reasonable. Although I wonder how the personality test captures that aspect of it. One thing that comes to mind is that the ESFP "the entertainer" personality is considered to be the most entertaining, and according to what we just found, Chris is ENFP which is just one letter off.

It looks like the consensus is that Chris is an ENFP. Read more about it here. (You may post any thoughts here.)

And congrats to @antdrew who falls into the same category as Chris!

I'll close the poll now. Can you please reset it, @gai?

Next up is Jonny! New question: Is Jonny an introvert or an extrovert?

I know that we don't know Chris personally,but from what we do know I think the result fits him perfectly! We did a great job :)

I believe Jonny is an introvert. Just remember the way Chris said he met Jonny and what made him want to have Jonny as the guitarist. That was in the past but I think it's obvious he is still his introvert self!

• Like 1

Sorry, I didn't get to do the spreadsheet today. I agree, Hedwig, that Johnny appears introverted. I don't know him, but what I can tell, I would see him as more comfortable having 1:1 friendships, and working on his guitar riffs alone. But I remember the 16 personalities also talking about how quietness isn't always a good indicator.

ahhh Jonny is really hard, might be worthwhile looking back at some interviews with him. But idk for some reason I'm leaning towards Observant, he just seems a lot more grounded and focused, at times, compared to someone like Chris. I'm not really sure though just speculating but I guess we all are :P

I think Jonny is more observant.

He said he always brings a book on tour, this might be an indication of strong habits/rituals. He has also said that while he tries out different guitars, he always comes back to his gavorite, a Fender Telecaster which he bought in Chicago in 2001, suggesting he might be more musically a bit conservative.

• Like 1

ahhh Jonny is really hard, might be worthwhile looking back at some interviews with him. But idk for some reason I'm leaning towards Observant, he just seems a lot more grounded and focused, at times, compared to someone like Chris. I'm not really sure though just speculating but I guess we all are :P

Completely agree. After reading Matt's book, I get the strong picture of him being observant, a bit of a perfectionist.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Yep, I agree with you all, and since no one objects, we will give him a T!

Next question: Is Jonny a judging or prospecting person?

I summon you again, @gai ;)

Hey ! I was waiting for the poll to arrive about thinking and feeling.

I was undecided between thinking and hard to tell, though. :)

I am going with J here,not just for Jonny! [emoji12]. I see him as a finisher, someone who brings closure to things and finishes working on a riff, not spontaneously jumping from one to the next.