1. 1. Is Phil judging or prospecting?

• Judging
    • Prospecting
    • Hard to tell

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I would potentially want to do is guess Nie's type (shhhhh, don't tell her). She hasn't revealed that yet, so it should be fun. :expressionless:

I'm down for that :imp:

Maybe the fact she hasn't revealed her type to us is already an important indicator of her personality...!

I'm down for that :imp:

Maybe the fact she hasn't revealed her type to us is already an important indicator of her personality...!

Aha! Caught you. [emoji12]

Btw, I did.

Not sure if the result was correct though. [emoji1]

I feel like Guy is a more of a feeler personally, but he could also be a balanced thinker feeler, which comes as a great benefit cause if that's the case he could easily communicate with both sides. He seems to be pretty warm in general and acts and speaks based on his own values, unless someone can tell me otherwise. He has this impulsivity that seems to come with a feeler.

Also adding (or modifying) on to what I said early about practical abilities, in general intuitives tend to prioritize less concrete and more abstract ideas, so they can do physical things just fine and with ease and function well like everyone else, I don't want to give the wrong idea like they're ALWAYS clumsy (there might be a few exceptions)- but it's just that they tend to pay less attention to the concrete world around them, and that may or may not interfere in certain tasks- depends. Often they can "get a feel" of the physical world around them without noticing too many specific details.

I'm not an intuitive I'm just speaking from what I've noticed, so do your own research lol

I can walk into my own room and notice if something has been moved an INCH and an ENFJ friend of mine sometimes doesn't even notice what train she's getting on lol.

I feel like Guy is a more of a feeler personally, but he could also be a balanced thinker feeler, which comes as a great benefit cause if that's the case he could easily communicate with both sides. He seems to be pretty warm in general and acts and speaks based on his own values, unless someone can tell me otherwise. He has this impulsivity that seems to come with a feeler.

Also adding (or modifying) on to what I said early about practical abilities, in general intuitives tend to prioritize less concrete and more abstract ideas, so they can do physical things just fine and with ease and function well like everyone else, I don't want to give the wrong idea like they're ALWAYS clumsy (there might be a few exceptions)- but it's just that they tend to pay less attention to the concrete world around them, and that may or may not interfere in certain tasks- depends. Often they can "get a feel" of the physical world around them without noticing too many specific details.

I'm not an intuitive I'm just speaking from what I've noticed, so do your own research lol

I can walk into my own room and notice if something has been moved an INCH and an ENFJ friend of mine sometimes doesn't even notice what train she's getting on lol.

i think maybe the impulsiveness you see could be Prospecting rather than Feeling, reading back the brief descriptions in the first post of this thread. as far as the way Guy speaks, to me it always feels calculated and logical.

i think maybe the impulsiveness you see could be Prospecting rather than Feeling, reading back the brief descriptions in the first post of this thread. as far as the way Guy speaks, to me it always feels calculated and logical.

I am with Coldplayisawesome. Its Prospecting that is spontaneous. Guy, to me, is a Thinker.

Oh no, guy42, we're in Trouble now it seems !

Can you post it again here ? I think I have missed that post ;)

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I can definitely see where you're coming from. And there is a possibility that Guy has a decent thinker side in him, but often introverts, at least I feel, can conceal certain things about themselves, and their attitude can come off as calculated and cold when that really isn't the case.

I haven't watched an interview with him in a while but when he speaks about something, let's say art or concerts, is a lot of what he says concentrated on the feelings or the technical aspects of it? And does he seem actually interested in people's feelings in general? Or he more like... "other people's deep personal problems?- yeah I'll assist you and give you some advice but it won't go beyond that." Thinkers can have sympathy but normally not as much empathy as a feeler.

And in debates feelers will be more likely to express their own opinion while a thinker will be more like to point out logical inaccuracies.

I don't remember entirely how this interview completely went, but I do remember Guy giving his own opinion of the state of politics in the time period and it went something like "politicians are evil!"

I think it might have been from the early 2000s. He just came off as more opinionated than anything.

Yeah I go with thinking as well, he definitely is a very warm kind of person but I feel like he wouldn't open up to anyone. If there was a chance something he said could be taken badly, out of context, too personally or not suited to an audience, I feel like he just wouldn't say it at all. Whereas someone who is on the "feeling" side would probably not be able to help themselves and wouldn't even think about these things.

Aha! Caught you. [emoji12]

Btw, I did.

Not sure if the result was correct though. [emoji1]

Oh my! how in the world did you just pop out like that??

Seems like Nie is always nigh...

I don't remember entirely how this interview completely went, but I do remember Guy giving his own opinion of the state of politics in the time period and it went something like "politicians are evil!"

I think it might have been from the early 2000s. He just came off as more opinionated than anything.

To be honest, I think thinkers are in general more opinionated than feelers. Thinkers are less sensitive to conflict, so they are more likely to express their position about a certain topic or certain principles. On the other hand feelers are more likely to express their opinion when it comes to specific situations, immediate decisions, and human relationships, and they usually express their opinion louder because they value personal truths more, but thinkers tend not to express them as loudly, I think. But also I think whether you are Assertive or Turbulent plays a role in whether you come off as opinionated.

• Like 2

Oh my! how in the world did you just pop out like that??

Seems like Nie is always nigh...

always what? [emoji48]

It's not because I'm not posting over here that I'm not reading. [emoji12]

• Like 1

How did you come to that?

That is not what I got from my test, but there is some truth in it. [emoji4]

I actually have some friends with that personality, and you share some mannerisms with them :)

Have you typed all your friends already ? :p

I don't know which mannerisms you mean, but I noticed @Nie seems to be very logical, accurate, precise and organized :)

:eek:Now I'm wondering what do you think about me for what I wrote on the forums?:eyes::no_mouth:

• Like 1

Hm, that's really hard to say...I would think you are maybe slightly more emotionally-driven ??

I don't really know how to phrase this, I also don't want to trod on your or anybody else's foot with the things I say, so if you are interested, Nie and you and me could discuss this more comfortably via PM, probably.

And as we have just seen in the case of guy42, my speculations are sometimes completely wrong ! :D

So what do you think about me ? :P

By the way, have there been any Coldplay-related posts on this forum in the past couple of days ? I have the feeling this forum was swept by a wild flood of funny posts, silly posts, controversial posts, jokes, speculations about other forum members' gender and personalities and threads derailing off-topic. I admit I share a lot of guilt in this too o_O It is time for the AHFOD Tour to resume so that we get back on topic :blush:

• Like 2

I actually have some friends with that personality, and you share some mannerisms with them :)

Oh dear... [emoji16]

Have you typed all your friends already ?[emoji14]I don't know which mannerisms you mean, but I noticed @Nie seems to be very logical, accurate, precise and organized :)

I did that test 3x and 2x I got the INFJ and 1x the ISTJ.

I guess I'm a "in between case" and depending from the point of view, it is either one of those.

Work related I think the ISTJ fits. [emoji4]

But... shouldn't you continue with Guy Berryman? [emoji12]

By the way, have there been any Coldplay-related posts on this forum in the past couple of days ? I have the feeling this forum was swept by a wild flood of funny posts, silly posts, controversial posts, jokes, speculations about other forum members' gender and personalities and threads derailing off-topic. I admit I share a lot of guilt in this too o_O It is time for the AHFOD Tour to resume so that we get back on topic :blush:

i mean, i made a great post last night in the Chris thread about how well he pulls off button-up shirts, does that count? :p

• Like 1