🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
tepukhan

"Something Just Like This" - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

Chris as a songwriter maybe going the Benjamin Button route. Hope not.

Recently on Atlas Project...

Chris wrote this song with the Chainsmokers in mind, so he dumbed it down for an EDM audience

this expression you used is brilliant!:joy:

Anyway, so I did not necessarily like or hate the song..perhaps did not give much attention. The lyrics are okay but I did not like the chorus & the dodododdoddooos. I then forgot about it.

Yesterday I was riding a train & the girl next to me had her earphones on. As soon as the train started moving, she blasted the song into her ears so loudly that I could clearly hear it..Oh dear!! What a noisy song it is!!! all that EDM noise (BAM BAM BAM BAM) sounded so terrible!!! I almost told her to turn the volume down so as not to ruin her ears or my nervous system but I got shy

Afterwards she kept listening to all the new pop & dance hits (for the record, SJLT was the most noisy of them all)

can you tell how enjoyable that train ride was ?:weary_face:

• Like 2

Sorry guys but you're going in the wrong direction. That's the only such songs? Old Colpdlay mean nothing to you?

• Like 1

Closer + Roses = SJLT, There's no creativity in the song at all what makes the song good is Chris's voice and Jhonny's guitar, Coldplay doesn't make such songs, It's the most non Coldplay song features Coldplay I've ever heard.

• Like 4

wow that's actually really good. does he do art as a job?

Not really noo but he's super talented look he even designed this notebook for some charity event a while ago

C4-DKxgWMAEj0aM.thumb.jpg.4b2242210f23efdb963353da03dac06d.jpg

C4-DKxjW8AAeEtS.thumb.jpg.462e765365dc312219bcde89c4e59f08.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like SJLT will be played on tour! Woohoo!!!! Should be a great part of the show with lots of energy and cool effects!

74c2aff74b72e21350718077b754c4f9.jpg

• Like 1

Glad they aren't returning to my country during this tour then lol

• Like 1

let's hope they play a cool Coldplay only version :P

As long as those 2 from CS are not on stage I guess I can live with it. But then they have to cut out the Paradise Remix. 1 EDM song is enough (ASFOS not counted).

Glad they aren't returning to my country during this tour then lol

Thanks neighbour. [emoji12]

• Like 1

1 EDM song is enough (ASFOS not counted).

I'd totally be fine with something within the range of -3 to 0 EDM songs, thank you very much :p

• Like 2

Are we sure Jason knows shit though? I mean they could be preparing a production for it without having decided on the setlist. tbh I'm hoping Will vetoes it. It's a big #hit though so objectively speaking it would make sense to play it but ehhhh

In any case I hope it won't replace Birds or a different good song, if that happens I'm gonna be mad :whip:

• Like 1

Are we sure Jason knows shit though? I mean they could be preparing a production for it without having decided on the setlist. tbh I'm hoping Will vetoes it. It's a big #hit though so objectively speaking it would make sense to play it but ehhhh

In any case I hope it won't replace Birds or a different good song, if that happens I'm gonna be mad :whip:

Jason kind of was polling on Twitter how fans were thinking of the song earlier.

He got more negative answers than positive. [emoji4]

As long as those 2 from CS are not on stage I guess I can live with it. But then they have to cut out the Paradise Remix. 1 EDM song is enough (ASFOS not counted).

yeah, as much as i love the Paradise remix, i'd actually much rather have them play SJLT because then we get another song with Chris actually singing instead of only jumping around :P

then we get another song with Chris actually singing instead of only jumping around :p

Isn't the jumping around/jumping into crowds versus singing ratio in SJLT not >70% though ? :P

Isn't the jumping around/jumping into crowds versus singing ratio in SJLT not >70% though ? :p

sure, but it's more than the 0% of singing he does in the remix ;) :P

• Like 1

Isn't the jumping around/jumping into crowds versus singing ratio in SJLT not >70% though ? :P

Well he is welcome to jump into the crowd next to me [emoji12]

• Like 1

Well he is welcome to jump into the crowd next to me [emoji12]

Oh God, next to you of all people, the "biggest Chris fan" ! And then probably you'll find a way to smuggle him out of the stadium and poor Chris was never seen again :P

• Like 2

Oh God, next to you of all people, the "biggest Chris fan" ! And then probably you'll find a way to smuggle him out of the stadium and poor Chris was never seen again :P

Moi?

I wouldn't dare. [emoji1]

• Like 1