✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Something Just Like This" - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

Recently on Atlas Project...

Chris wrote this song with the Chainsmokers in mind, so he dumbed it down for an EDM audience

this expression you used is brilliant!:joy:

Anyway, so I did not necessarily like or hate the song..perhaps did not give much attention. The lyrics are okay but I did not like the chorus & the dodododdoddooos. I then forgot about it.

Yesterday I was riding a train & the girl next to me had her earphones on. As soon as the train started moving, she blasted the song into her ears so loudly that I could clearly hear it..Oh dear!! What a noisy song it is!!! all that EDM noise (BAM BAM BAM BAM) sounded so terrible!!! I almost told her to turn the volume down so as not to ruin her ears or my nervous system but I got shy

Afterwards she kept listening to all the new pop & dance hits (for the record, SJLT was the most noisy of them all)

can you tell how enjoyable that train ride was ?:weary_face:

• Like 2

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's hope they play a cool Coldplay only version :P

As long as those 2 from CS are not on stage I guess I can live with it. But then they have to cut out the Paradise Remix. 1 EDM song is enough (ASFOS not counted).

Glad they aren't returning to my country during this tour then lol

Thanks neighbour. [emoji12]

• Like 1

Are we sure Jason knows shit though? I mean they could be preparing a production for it without having decided on the setlist. tbh I'm hoping Will vetoes it. It's a big #hit though so objectively speaking it would make sense to play it but ehhhh

In any case I hope it won't replace Birds or a different good song, if that happens I'm gonna be mad :whip:

• Like 1

Are we sure Jason knows shit though? I mean they could be preparing a production for it without having decided on the setlist. tbh I'm hoping Will vetoes it. It's a big #hit though so objectively speaking it would make sense to play it but ehhhh

In any case I hope it won't replace Birds or a different good song, if that happens I'm gonna be mad :whip:

Jason kind of was polling on Twitter how fans were thinking of the song earlier.

He got more negative answers than positive. [emoji4]

As long as those 2 from CS are not on stage I guess I can live with it. But then they have to cut out the Paradise Remix. 1 EDM song is enough (ASFOS not counted).

yeah, as much as i love the Paradise remix, i'd actually much rather have them play SJLT because then we get another song with Chris actually singing instead of only jumping around :P

Oh God, next to you of all people, the "biggest Chris fan" ! And then probably you'll find a way to smuggle him out of the stadium and poor Chris was never seen again :P

Moi?

I wouldn't dare. [emoji1]

• Like 1

Actually, it would be dangerous for the audience if Chris jumped into the crowd, and I don't think he is gonna do it. This is not a small crowd like during those Awards shows, in a stadium, this might cause a stampede with awful consequences, so I doubt it.