✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

SantaClaus

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great idea! I've been following Coldplaying for a while now and this was the perfect reason to finally register as a member ;)

Really close to the deadline, but I'm also in! And same, I've been following this forum for quite a while, but I'm more a passive reader ;). However I dedided to finally join this nice tradition! Every year I regret not joining when I see all the nice cards and packages people post

• Like 2

Im in! Agree with Moniru that the giving is the great part! I didn't get mine 2 years ago, but last year got a gift I treasure and look at every day! Thanks to @YeahWeDoYeahWeDo!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I'm so happy to hear that! [emoji11]

Btw last year I received a lovely gift from @Christa42. I'm still showing off my LoVe Button [emoji1]

Ho ho ho!

It's nearly time to listen to your favourite Christmas songs again (finally!) and the first Secret Santa 2017 card is officially on its way!

Just some reminders:

• cards or packages that need to make a long trans-ocean journey to reach their destination can take up to 3 weeks or more to arrive, so don't wait too long if your match lives far away
  • Please send me a PM once you've sent your card

• Like 5