✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

SantaClaus

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaaay I already received my secret santa package!! :heart_eyes: It arrived yesterday, I did not expect it that fast!

I decided to open it a few days before Christmas eve (someone was so kind to check for me if this really is the secret santa package, haha), so I'll post the pictures then!

But I'm sure it is wonderful anyway, so already a thank you for my Secret Santa!

Edit: oh and I'll post mine upcoming week!

• Like 6

On another note, I am very happy to say that I have received my package already as well. Same as last year, I was kind of worried when the doorbell rang, as I thought, who can that be, haven’t ordered anything and oh my god I hope it is not my son who has forgot that he has afternoon classes again … haha. Then it was a friendly postman handing me a package from sunny Italy. I thought this can only my secret santa!!! No way I was gonna wait to open it although it seems like a nice idea as well. I got a beautiful self-designed Coldplay Calendar, Chocolate and some lovely decorations. I really like the little dolly and the chocolate looks delicious. I was even happier when I found out that one of the chocolates is a dark one, since I do not tolerate cows milk that well. But I will try both anyway later on. So dear @FortyTwo42 thank you so much for taking extra care in putting together my little secret santa surprise.

Unbelievable that mine will be the first picture this year. Here it comes:578616387_SecretSantareceived2017.thumb.jpg.15ee8337c84b169ec1aaf4c96173a8d0.jpg

• Like 11

On another note, I am very happy to say that I have received my package already as well. Same as last year, I was kind of worried when the doorbell rang, as I thought, who can that be, haven’t ordered anything and oh my god I hope it is not my son who has forgot that he has afternoon classes again … haha. Then it was a friendly postman handing me a package from sunny Italy. I thought this can only my secret santa!!! No way I was gonna wait to open it although it seems like a nice idea as well. I got a beautiful self-designed Coldplay Calendar, Chocolate and some lovely decorations. I really like the little dolly and the chocolate looks delicious. I was even happier when I found out that one of the chocolates is a dark one, since I do not tolerate cows milk that well. But I will try both anyway later on. So dear @FortyTwo42 thank you so much for taking extra care in putting together my little secret santa surprise.

Unbelievable that mine will be the first picture this year. Here it comes:[ATTACH=full]7619[/ATTACH]

thats so lovely [emoji7]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

• Like 2

Now the Christmas vibes get me all along :blush:

Came back from the post office to send off my little package to my Secret Santa match and look what I've found in the mailbox: a Christmas card by my Secret Santa @Clare42 :heart_eyes:

Clare, part one arrived safe and sound and I hope part two will as well :) Will post pictures when all parts arrived. Wondering what that might be:eyes: I thought the card was lovely and then there will be even more... you know how to make it exciting, Clare :p

• Like 6

Today I received a package all the way from Canada! It was stuffed with real Coldplay confetti (from the concerts of Buffalo 2016 and Toronto 2017 I learned from the card) That must have been amazing, I wish I'd been there! So nice to receive a part of it on the other side of the ocean. Also, If you never had real Canadian maple syrup, I suggest you try it. Already tried it on my pancakes today and it was delicious!

Thank you so much BiggerStronger, you totally made my day!!!

20171209_182714.thumb.jpg.fa9c2cbcd569783becef68da4087dce5.jpg

• Like 11

Today I received a package all the way from Canada! It was stuffed with real Coldplay confetti (from the concerts of Buffalo 2016 and Toronto 2017 I learned from the card) That must have been amazing, I wish I'd been there! So nice to receive a part of it on the other side of the ocean. Also, If you never had real Canadian maple syrup, I suggest you try it. Already tried it on my pancakes today and it was delicious!

[ATTACH=full]7623[/ATTACH]

Yum!!! ...and are you going to frame the confetti???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

what a lovely Penguin card [emoji7][emoji210]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

• Like 4

To my wonderful Secret Santa RUTA from Vilnius, thank you. I received your beautiful card and Coldplay notebook today. It's currently sitting on the shelf amongst some of my other Coldplay bits and I will be sure to use it for something special. I really appreciate the effort you put in and hope you get a chance to see this message. Getting the parcel made my day and it's made me more excited about someone getting mine now. Thank you again and have a wonderful Christmas and very happy new year.

And to all the Coldplay fans. Merry Christmas x

Paul in Paisley, SCOTLAND image.thumb.jpg.477a3e011dceb9f68b407f177d9da042.jpg

• Like 10

To my wonderful Secret Santa RUTA from Vilnius, thank you. I received your beautiful card and Coldplay notebook today. It's currently sitting on the shelf amongst some of my other Coldplay bits and I will be sure to use it for something special. I really appreciate the effort you put in and hope you get a chance to see this message. Getting the parcel made my day and it's made me more excited about someone getting mine now. Thank you again and have a wonderful Christmas and very happy new year.

And to all the Coldplay fans. Merry Christmas x

Paul in Paisley, SCOTLAND [ATTACH=full]7624[/ATTACH]

There’s a fan! I want to live on your desk!!!! Thanks for the nice wishes!!! My little corner looks something just like this:6dfd83bc474e03a205bc6ba239ee0703.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Wow, this week seems to be the week of the parcels!

Yesterday, my lovely surprise arrived!

Thank you so much @Moniru for being an extra elf and giving me the opportunity to participate, although I missed the deadline!

So everything arrived in this beautiful envelope:

Umschlag.thumb.jpg.bcafe6e09fcaa40f5d85a50f94a6d793.jpg

Take a look at all the wonderful things she sent me:

20171209_134241new.thumb.jpg.3d380f56a8a62e5269a7a554fa4e4f21.jpg

How cute is this tiny pullover? What you see are just the ghosts of the chocolate because they seemed to have disappeared (yummi!)

That's just so much. She even remembered my weird obsession with Frida Kahlo :D

The green square is a little book which she hand-crafted with Christmas-Coldplay-mashups!

Since I don't want to spam this thread with pictures, I posted some pics of the book in the spoiler.

I can recommend to take a look at @Moniru 's mad crafting skills!

[spoiler=Booklet]20171209_141101new.thumb.jpg.9f084b3932a02e7046408395f55f020e.jpg

Thank you very much! I

20171209_140622new.thumb.jpg.6088b432f07235b0751bbac72eb038d6.jpg

20171209_140640new.thumb.jpg.4ad434d96d6921144423708957b80e71.jpg

20171209_140656new.thumb.jpg.03b173ebec1874b9f3d89779c6774dbd.jpg

20171209_140736new.thumb.jpg.36b0f2480fd6c91fdd232ba77fdb5710.jpg

• Like 7

Amazing that was fast! Glad you like it!

• Like 3