✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Film - Prime Account

coldplaykb

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the subtitles in Spanish, thanks to a friend from Chile, but it has faults in the translation, since it was translated directly and not by spelling, if someone likes the subtitles in Spanish, you can ask for it without problem, I pass them by message

Buying the Butterfly Package on December so... XD

Anyhow, I found the torrent, downloaded it and it's 8GB!!! Excelent quality! Is Engish the only language available for the subtitles?

I have the subtitles in Spanish, but they have errors of origin to the tradition, if you like I can pass them to you

Yall better buy some merch and DVD's to make up for all of this!

Remember friends, you have to support the band by buying their products in the store, or attending their concerts, so we will know that they directly benefit.:):):heart_eyes:;);):grinning:

Anybody who has already ask me or will request in the future, make sure you'll follow this!

Though I've been kind-hearted to DM you the links, don't forget to order and purchase The Butterfly Package! As for me, I've already told this new rule to myself. Thus, this will be money well spent. :D

• Like 1

If you would like to get a link to download the film in 1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720) or SD (720x400), the subtitles file or just the torrents for each of the versions of the film I have mentioned before, feel free to drop me a line here in the thread or you can DM me!

Could I have 8gb the link, please? With subtitles. I understand English but my brother not, just French. Or the torrents. Thank you in advance