✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Film - Prime Account

coldplaykb

The film release in cinema was already 7 days ago.

Today it was released on Prime in my country.

Release of the Butterfly Package is on 7th December.

Add at least 5 working days before I get my orders delivered...

Yes, I was happy to get a PM over here. [emoji4]

• Like 1

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the subtitles in Spanish, thanks to a friend from Chile, but it has faults in the translation, since it was translated directly and not by spelling, if someone likes the subtitles in Spanish, you can ask for it without problem, I pass them by message

I need it :(

In prime video the official subtitles (not CC) are already available in many languages.

العربية, Dansk, English [CC], Español (Latinoamérica), Español (España), Suomi, Français, हिन्दी, Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Русский, Svenska, தமிழ், తెలుగు, Türkçe, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體).

• Like 1

In prime video the official subtitles (not CC) are already available in many languages.

العربية, Dansk, English [CC], Español (Latinoamérica), Español (España), Suomi, Français, हिन्दी, Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Русский, Svenska, தமிழ், తెలుగు, Türkçe, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體).

Thank you, I was looking for that information. Any way to know if they will be available on the DVD?

Hi everyone,

So I made a Prime account specifically for people who missed out on the theater showing and wanted to see it before the DVD release. Now I have never done something like this before so I am not sure how well it is going to work,but I figured we could give it a shot.

Just a heads up as well, the account has a fake address on it and the credit card is a temporary one with a $1 spending limit. I did this in order not to have my real information out there and so people couldn't go buying a bunch of things haha. I trust you guys completely but you never know! That being said, I am in the US and not sure how or if this will work in other regions. Let's hope it does. At the time of this post, it is just after 3 PM on the East Coast, so the film won't be available for another 9ish hours. Also if it asks you for a verification code, please send to SMS. If this is the case, we will have to go in a certain order in order for people to get access. Also, it may lock up after a certain amount of people log in. And I am not sure how multiple viewers at the same time will work out.

All in all this may not work but I figured we could at least try. In order to avoid having the info available for anyone to see, send me a PM and I will give you the info. I am testing this out now with a few people, so give me some time to get back to you. As I said, the account won't unlock the film for another 9 hours or so. Thanks!

How do I see it?

Is anyone running into issues when downloading the 1080p version? I am getting a box that comes up saying that it is more than the download quota or something like that and if I want to continue downloading it, I have to pay.

I had that too. You don't need to pay, you just need to wait the time indicated (2 hours for me, and I got it twice), then the download will automatically resume !

• Like 1

If you would like to get a link to download the film in 1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720) or SD (720x400), the subtitles file or just the torrents for each of the versions of the film I have mentioned before, feel free to drop me a line here in the thread or you can DM me!

You have subtitles? Could you send me the English (or Portuguese if/when you have them) please? Thanks!

I had that too. You don't need to pay, you just need to wait the time indicated (2 hours for me, and I got it twice), then the download will automatically resume !

Normally MEGA only allows you to download a maximum limit of 1.5GB of data, I recommend that you download the verion by means of a torrent

Normally MEGA only allows you to download a maximum limit of 1.5GB of data, I recommend that you download the verion by means of a torrent

Unless you pay a monthly membership, transfer fee, MEGA, do not let you download more than allowed after 2 hours

I don't do torrents so I don't know about that. But in my case Mega seems to have a limit of 5 GB per 6 hours, after that you need to wait two hours and then it resumes.

• 1 month later...