✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

Captain Crieff

Coldplay will be performing at the Natural History Museum in London next Monday (25 November).

"Exclusive ticket access to UK fans who pre-order (or have already pre-ordered) Everyday Life from the Official Coldplay Store*, before Friday, 22 November. -> cldp.ly/coldplay-store"

*No purchase necessary, you can also use this link: https://firstaccess.coldplay.com/npn/ (if you're in the UK)

"All proceeds from the Natural History Museum show on 25 November will go towards the work of Client Earth, an environmental charity which uses the power of the law to protect the planet and its people.

To prevent ticket reselling, the credit or debit card used to purchase tickets will be required to be presented by the lead booker upon arrival at the venue.

This is expected to be the band’s only UK show of the Everyday Life era.

Anchorman"

The ticket sale is on Saturday 23rd November at 10AM GMT

Exclusive access codes will be emailed on Friday 22nd November, before 12 noon GMT. Each code is valid for 2 tickets. More FAQs here: https://firstaccess.coldplay.com/

EJqHysBWsAA0FtP?format=jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those outside the UK, I think all you have to do is access the no purchase necessary link with a proxy/VPN and maybe borrow someone's address just to be sure

Yeah, that's what I'm betting on so far. The could do a cross check with the e-mail addresses and delivery addresses for all the orders they received though. I already ordered the vinyl LP with a Belgian address last week. Fingers crossed that will also work.

Yeah, that's what I'm betting on so far. The could do a cross check with the e-mail addresses and delivery addresses for all the orders they received though. I already ordered the vinyl LP with a Belgian address last week. Fingers crossed that will also work.

oh hello landgenoot/compatriote!

I'd be surprised if they go through the trouble of doing that, but maybe you'll also need a VPN to actually buy the tickets

I'm thinking about it actually ! But i'm not from the UK either and have yet to figure out how to get a ticket using a VPN...

Download Tunnelbear. Quick and easy. Turn it on and select UK as your location. Just don't forget to turn it back off, since you only have 500 MB of data for free.

• Like 3

But you need an access code right? I don't think they are going to send them if you have ordered something out of the UK...

:( I really wanted to go

EDIT: If anyone has an idea how to reserve the tickets as a non-UK person, or if a very kind UK citizen has a spare ticket, please hit me up! <3

So, is there anyone who will let me enter their UK address when I order the vinyl album? :neutral:

I'm willing to order a second copy of the album in any format which you can keep for free. :p

So, I think you can also just preorder an album download — ie. no delivery address. At least, that’s what I did (from within U.K....)

No you don't have to preorder, using the no purchase necessary link with a VPN should be enough (artists are always legally required to have that option) + you might also need a VPN to buy the tickets, no idea

But why do they say this then:

Exclusive access for tickets will be given to UK fans who pre-order (or have already pre-ordered) Everyday Life from the Official Coldplay Store, before 23.59pm on Thursday, November 21st.

Sorry for my eternal confusion, but I think it's just the stress that London has never been so close, but yet so far.

But why do they say this then:

Sorry for my eternal confusion, but I think it's just the stress that London has never been so close, but yet so far.

because they don't want people to see the other option :p

but it's legit, I've used it for other bands a couple of times and always received a code

• Like 3