✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

Captain Crieff

Just got my code aswell. Fun times ahead indeed. Cant wait for tomorrow morning.

From past experience I can advice anyone to pre-register on gigsandtours and pre-save your credit card info. Do not refresh the page when you get put into a queue. Be ready at 9:30 and don't give up. I got my ticket for the RAH show half an hour after the sale had begun and "Sold out" because some payments didn't went through and tickets got back online.

IT'S NOT SOLD OUT WHEN IT'S SAYS SOLD OUT! Can't stress this enough, patience is key.

Following this got me into every coldplyay show I tried to get tickets for.

• Like 2

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my code aswell. Fun times ahead indeed. Cant wait for tomorrow morning.

From past experience I can advice anyone to pre-register on gigsandtours and pre-save your credit card info. Do not refresh the page when you get put into a queue. Be ready at 9:30 and don't give up. I got my ticket for the RAH show half an hour after the sale had begun and "Sold out" because some payments didn't went through and tickets got back online.

IT'S NOT SOLD OUT WHEN IT'S SAYS SOLD OUT! Can't stress this enough, patience is key.

Following this got me into every coldplyay show I tried to get tickets for.

Thanks for sharing. Do you think it’s possible to try with multiple devices, or not given exclusive access code?

Yeah, if they were gonna check IDs or driving licenses or whatever they would have said so. And non-Brits are totally allowed, they just have to live in the UK but there's no way to prove that on the door

Getting the actual tickets will be the tricky part, not entering the venue with a ticket.

if you don't want to raise any doubts, there's still a couple of days left to practise your 100% British sounding "good evening"s and "thank you"s ;)

• Like 4

if you don't want to raise any doubts, there's stilla couple of days left to practise your 100% British sounding "good evening"s andd "thank you"s ;)

It sounds sad but I've been practicing for 2 days on my British accent.

I think it sounds quite well actually.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

It sounds sad but I've been practicing for 2 days on my British accent.

I think it sounds quite well actually.

Now I'm just picturing the ticket scanner guy listening to your perfectly British sounding "here you are, sir" as you happily hand him your ticket and then staring at your name in utter confusion as he checks if it matches the booking

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now I'm just picturing the ticket scanner guy listening to your perfectly British sounding "here you are, sir" as you happily hand him your ticket and then staring at your name in utter confusion as he checks if it matches the booking

Hahahah I take any weird or awkward conversation if I get to see Coldplay afterwards ;)

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing. Do you think it’s possible to try with multiple devices, or not given exclusive access code?

Multiple devices and especially apps would normally be the way to go since the app sometimes runs on a different server. I wouldn't try it this time though. I'm pretty sure the site gets confused if you use the same code on multiple devices and could easily just kick you out of any queue, ruining your chances right from the start.

Does any one have a guess about whether people trying to buy tickets outside the UK will need a british VPN tomorrow for it to work? Thank you!

I was wondering the same thing. Since your local internet is definitely going to be faster than any VPN it could easily make the difference.

Needing a VPN would mean that gigsandtours is checking your location based on your IP and I just don't think that's gonna happen. I will try it without a VPN at first but will also have one ready just in case I get an error message.

Hi everyone,

Has anyone else pre-ordered the album but not received a link?

I live in London and have my home address and billing address in the UK because of this. However, I’m worried that because I ordered the album whilst away in Mexico that I will not be recognised.

I’ve emailed WMG but no response. I’ve spent thousands on merchandise and gigs over the years.

Has anyone else not been sent the link yet or able to help?

Hi everyone,

Has anyone else pre-ordered the album but not received a link?

I live in London and have my home address and billing address in the UK because of this. However, I’m worried that because I ordered the album whilst away in Mexico that I will not be recognised.

I’ve emailed WMG but no response. I’ve spent thousands on merchandise and gigs over the

When you say link do you mean the access code? Cause I haven't recieved one either. I've sent a few emails but things aren't looking great!

Yes I haven’t been sent anything. I’ve sent a few emails and nothing either. Gutted

It's not fair! Hope someone from support works on a Saturday. With less than an hour till the tickets go on sale I'm not keeping my hopes up. Silly the codes were sent out so soon to the sale, there were obviously going to be technical problems and now there's no time to solve them!