✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

Captain Crieff

Here's the approximate time schedule:

[MEDIA=twitter]1196538158441279489[/MEDIA]

View: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/1196538158441279489

thanks Phil :sunrise:

10:30 PM start time?! That pretty much rules out going for anyone other than those living in London then, getting a room at this notice is going to be extremely expensive :pensive:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...the thing is: i'll be able to attend the concert, doesn't matter how late/long it will be. The only thing i fear is not being able to get access to the code and/or ticket(s).

IF i'll be able to buy mine, i will go alone and obviously will be happy to make someone happy for making me company (well..the happiness will be for attending Coldplay, i know) :grinning:

On the other way round, i would REALLY appreciate if someone would be so kind and could do the same thing for me, too...just in case i don't get the chance to buy mine.

If anyone's sincerely interested and honest enough to compromise to the above written...just let me know!

FixYou

• Like 4

Do you think they gonna check IDs ?.or just credit card I bought tickets hopefully with ??

Living in Germany but with Tunnelbear got a mail that I am registered to buy tickets ...and also booked non refundable flights yesterday . Just hope that I can buy tickets using that app ..just logged in here and saw that it got also recommended from another fellowColdplayer here ...

Why are last minute Eurostar tickets so crazy expensive? Flights are less than a third of the cost of a train ticket. That's crazy.o_O

Yep, as someone with flight anxiety I wanted to go for Eurostar first too but it would have been 450 EUR more than flights !!

So I guess it's time to face that anxiety

Yeah, they'll never do that. Also, it doesn't mean or prove anything and would cause chaos.

Actually I can see them doing that - I've been to quite a few events where the name has to match the ticket and the lead ticket holder has had to bring photo ID or the card they paid with. They checked the name against the ID on the way in. And these had bigger audiences than this is likely to have. Especially if they want to stop touting and reselling?

Actually I can see them doing that - I've been to quite a few events where the name has to match the ticket and the lead ticket holder has had to bring photo ID or the card they paid with. They checked the name against the ID on the way in. And these had bigger audiences than this is likely to have. Especially if they want to stop touting and reselling?

Oh yeah, like that, definitely (although they said bring the credit card, not ID so I assume they'll just check credit cards) but I mean they aren't going to check via ID if you live in the UK. that'd be crazy lol

• Like 1