🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it coming, every Teddie Bear of this thread is going but me. Just like with the Amsterdam gig. :rolleyes:
I can't :disappointed:

This little piece of paper just arrived in the mail:

1i0o6x_th.jpg

So I'll go to Paris for 2 weekends in a row in June (second being Muse, Stade de France :awesome:) and I need to book trains and hotels.

Then I want to go to London in July and there's of course the meet-up with Imke in London in September...

I don't even know how to pay all that - so I can't do another trip.

The concerts of SP that I have seen were great but I need to contain myself. :cry:

You'll be at Snow Patrol's gig in Paris Anna?? One of my friend just told me about the dates, so there is 99% chance I'm going with her (will see that tonight with her). I won't be standing though, she don't like that.

You'll be at Snow Patrol's gig in Paris Anna?? One of my friend just told me about the dates, so there is 99% chance I'm going with her (will see that tonight with her). I won't be standing though, she don't like that.
No, what a shame!!

I'll be in Paris on the two weekends after the Snow Patrol concert... Jay-Z on the 6th (being in Paris from Fri-Mon), Muse on the 12th. I don't have enough money to go there three weekends in a row (or flying to Berlin).

Anna, that's a pity. :sad: It'd have been so great to meet up with you again! :\ But oh well, you obviously have some other great things to look forward to. Especially going to London twice sounds extremely lovely indeed. :nice:

Zitieren ist doch mein Job, Elena. :lol:

Pff, Top-Stalker dürfen das ja wohl auch so. :P

And Bianca my dear, you will HAVE to come, even if I have to drag you along with me. You simply have no other choice (and no excuses). This is our chance! :) Tell that to everyone who tries to stop you from going or otherwise I shall have a word with them. Clear? :D:lol:

Phew, my classmates just confirmed that our prom won't be at that day. So, I guess I'm going. :) A friend of mine who's going as well will get my ticket for me tomorrow and then I'll see how I'll get there, probably by plane...

I see it coming, every Teddie Bear of this thread is going but me.

ha, I instantly thought of you guys in this thread when I received the email... but it seems like I'm not the only one who can't go :( one of my friends even lives in Berlin, so I could stay there but there's no chance my other friend (who I went to see SP and CP with last year) can go and it just wouldn't be the same without her (she'd probably kill me if I went alone :laugh3:) so, no concert for me either :\

I see it coming, every Teddie Bear of this thread is going but me. Just like with the Amsterdam gig. :rolleyes:

Naw, I'm still trapped over here in Americaland. I'm sure Jen is too. :P

I hope the European Teddies are able to go and have fantastic times, though. :D

^WRONG, Michael... I'm going!

yeah, ok. no, i'm not. :bigcry:

Hope those of you who can make it have an amazing time!

What do you think the chances of them coming back to the States this year are? Slim to none, huh? :cry:

No, what a shame!!

I'll be in Paris on the two weekends after the Snow Patrol concert... Jay-Z on the 6th (being in Paris from Fri-Mon), Muse on the 12th. I don't have enough money to go there three weekends in a row (or flying to Berlin).

:cry: It would have been cool to see you again! Anyway, enjoy Jay and Matt! :cool:

May 2010

21st - Tempodrom , Berlin. Germany

22nd - KB Halle, Copenhagen. Denmark

24th - Forest National, Brussels. Belgium

27th - Rock in Rio, Lisbon. Portugal

30th - Olympia, Paris. France

31st - Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam. Holland - SOLD OUT

June 2010

1st - Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam. Holland - SOLD OUT

5th - Ward Park, Belfast. Northern Ireland

12th - Bellahouston Park, Glasgow. Scotland

Why not Lithuania? or atleast Latvia? everywhere except here.

for the love of god. i hate it. i know that they personally don't make those decisions where to go...but still...:cry:

What do you think the chances of them coming back to the States this year is? Slim to none, huh? :cry:

Yeah, I'd say slim to none. They did pretty extensive touring last year, even though much of that was from supporting Coldplay and U2.

Yea - that wasn't good enough at all! They only came to Boston to open for U2 and tickets were obviously WAY WAY expensive (i shelled out $150 for each ticket.... yea i know i'm crazy).

Jen I really hope they do make it back sometime soon! I'm kicking my self for not going to the second NYC show :( I guess twice in one week is pretty good though!

HAVE FUN all the European teddies (how cute!)

Got my tix too :dance: I'm seating but I'm 3rd row :dance: (it's not just in front of the stage, since there for people standing. But we'll have a good view! Love the Olympia, it's a good venue!

Can't waiiiiiiiiiiiit!!! Gary I'm coming!

1rst or 2nd category?? Cause I'm 3rd row on first category :lol: I'm goin with a friend and her colleague.

1st one (mezzanine), never been so close at the Olympia, so when I saw this I immediately clicked on "purchase"! :awesome:

I'll guess we'll be pretty close to each other :lol: It's funny!

The kharma's following us! :nice: I'll look out the number of my seats when I have the tickets! I really like the Olympia, the size is not too big nor too small and the sound is good too! ^^

The kharma's following us! :nice: I'll look out the number of my seats when I have the tickets! I really like the Olympia, the size is not too big nor too small and the sound is good too! ^^

My friend has the tickets but I don't know if she'll be picking them up at the box office since she lives in Paris. So I don't know my seat number yet...

I like the Olympia too :) Just saw 'Gad Elmaleh' there it was cool!

My friend has the tickets but I don't know if she'll be picking them up at the box office since she lives in Paris. So I don't know my seat number yet...

I like the Olympia too :) Just saw 'Gad Elmaleh' there it was cool!

Must be cool to see a stand-up show there, especially when you're well seated ;) I would have liked to see Florence Foresti there but it's already almost sold out (or the remaining seats are wayyy in the back :/)

I think the "mezzanine" is really the best (seated) spot! ;)