July 16, 20215 yr 8 hours ago, gustavothehuman said: @Till @tb_abc @maeli @Dexynboy Just added all of you on my snippet link DM, am I missing anyone else? Please, add me too. Thanks a lot!
July 16, 20215 yr There's a whole bunch of people on my DMs already, if you're one of them, please share the file with the people asking here in this thread, my inbox was so full?
July 16, 20215 yr 5 hours ago, CP-EST said: So much hype with these leaks, decided to give in and listen one snippet, just couldn't resist. Not good quality, but that synth-poppy drum fill and some synths gave me a bit even M83 vibes. Waiting to hear it in full and good quality, to see what this collaboration becomes. It will be a popular song definitely, but music critic side of me is a bit sceptical still. Not worried about the production, just about songwriting and the whole concept of this collab. I'm really interested in the Korean lyrics because I feel like those are the ones that will give the song more depth.
July 16, 20215 yr 2 hours ago, coldplaykb said: That's actually great to hear. I was never against the collab but I just figured it would be an extremely poppy song, more so than Higher Power. Glad to hear that most people like it though. I guess it could be said it's as poppy as Higher Power. On the other hand I must say both sound more balanced than AHFOD, which was basically a documented pop album.
July 16, 20215 yr I really hope they do something today, at least one new broadcast on Alien Radio. It would be strange not to take advantage of the actual hype this song has generated all over internet. They have to make the move, now, before the song is fully leaked.
July 16, 20215 yr Gonna be at work till 1130 so can't message any snippets for a while. If you have them share them via pm.
July 17, 20215 yr 21 hours ago, gustavothehuman said: @Till @tb_abc @maeli @Dexynboy Just added all of you on my snippet link DM, am I missing anyone else? Yes please, add me ?
July 17, 20215 yr I've been listening to M83 for years and it sounds nothing like them. I don't understand where the comparison is coming from. I wish some Coldplay fans didn't suffer from a superiority complex when people compare the band to the likes of Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons. I wonder what the defense will be now! We used to joke around on here when VLV came out about how they'll one day collaborate with Beyonce and Pitbull. I'm staggered it all came true, except its only worse!
July 17, 20215 yr 3 hours ago, nvdmm said: I've been listening to M83 for years and it sounds nothing like them. I don't understand where the comparison is coming from. I wish some Coldplay fans didn't suffer from a superiority complex when people compare the band to the likes of Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons. I wonder what the defense will be now! We used to joke around on here when VLV came out about how they'll one day collaborate with Beyonce and Pitbull. I'm staggered it all came true, except its only worse! Chris will release a solo rap album in 10 years prolly ?
July 17, 20215 yr Well today is the half lunar cycle (First Quarter) so what happens next should we solve the frequency in alien radio for the new music or should we wait for it what do you guys think ?
July 17, 20215 yr On 7/15/2021 at 9:59 PM, gustavothehuman said: Maybe both groups are clowning their fans and Coldplay will be performing Higher Power while BTS does Butter And I was right all along, lmao. Except that BTS performed Permission To Dance instead.
July 17, 20215 yr 6 hours ago, nvdmm said: I've been listening to M83 for years and it sounds nothing like them. I don't understand where the comparison is coming from. I wish some Coldplay fans didn't suffer from a superiority complex when people compare the band to the likes of Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons. I wonder what the defense will be now! We used to joke around on here when VLV came out about how they'll one day collaborate with Beyonce and Pitbull. I'm staggered it all came true, except its only worse! Best Selling Artists of All Time #45. Coldplay - 100,879,000 #71. Maroon 5 - 72,446,000 #115. Imagine Dragons - 34,074,000 Most Acclaimed Artists of All Time* #133. Coldplay #2973. Maroon 5 #OUT. Imagine Dragons There's no complex, they're factually superior in nearly every front. The few 21st century bands that are more acclaimed don't have half of Coldplay's impact and influence. It's insane how while most fans celebrate their favorite artist's legacy y'all are so quick to dismiss it. Sometimes I see more praise for the band coming from the outside, and that's not normal. *Beyoncé sits at #77 on this list and she's the most awarded female artist ever, overall only Michael Jackson is ranking higher. If you think collaborating with her is joke worthy, then with all due respect, I'm afraid you don't know much about the music industry outside of your own stuff. Edited July 17, 20215 yr by gustavothehuman
July 17, 20215 yr 19 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said: Best Selling Artists of All Time #45. Coldplay - 100,879,000 #71. Maroon 5 - 72,446,000 #115. Imagine Dragons - 34,074,000 Most Acclaimed Artists of All Time* #133. Coldplay #2973. Maroon 5 #OUT. Imagine Dragons There's no complex, they're factually superior in nearly every front. The few 21st century bands that are more acclaimed don't have half of Coldplay's impact and influence. It's insane how while most fans celebrate their favorite artist's legacy y'all are so quick to dismiss it. Sometimes I see more praise for the band coming from the outside, and that's not normal. *Beyoncé sits at #77 on this list and she's the most awarded female artist ever, overall only Michael Jackson is ranking higher. If you think collaborating with her is joke worthy, then with all due respect, I'm afraid you don't know much about the music industry outside of your own stuff. Pretty cool that they've sold more copies than Creedence Clearwater Revival!
July 17, 20215 yr 2 hours ago, gustavothehuman said: Best Selling Artists of All Time #45. Coldplay - 100,879,000 #71. Maroon 5 - 72,446,000 #115. Imagine Dragons - 34,074,000 Most Acclaimed Artists of All Time* #133. Coldplay #2973. Maroon 5 #OUT. Imagine Dragons There's no complex, they're factually superior in nearly every front. The few 21st century bands that are more acclaimed don't have half of Coldplay's impact and influence. It's insane how while most fans celebrate their favorite artist's legacy y'all are so quick to dismiss it. Sometimes I see more praise for the band coming from the outside, and that's not normal. *Beyoncé sits at #77 on this list and she's the most awarded female artist ever, overall only Michael Jackson is ranking higher. If you think collaborating with her is joke worthy, then with all due respect, I'm afraid you don't know much about the music industry outside of your own stuff. Where do you find this list too?
Create an account or sign in to comment