✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

4 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I have a feeling this will be Everyday Life's pop sister.

Quilty of listening the leaked trailer. Sounds quite eclectic, I have to say. Difficult to judge everything, because some clips are so short and not revealing much. Based on that, I wouldn't say it's Everyday Life's pop sister. It's more like aΒ weird, outrageous and experimental step-brother.Β ?

Last song sounds very sweet and soothing. I guess this is the one Chris played in some interview few months agoΒ (to the moon and back)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh my god, the snippets feel so crazy. Specially the one after Human Heart, that one really got me excited!!

That being said, the only bad thing is that it appears to be a short album. I can count only around 9 tracks including some possible instrumentals

1 hour ago, nowthesky said:

One of the tracks we hear on the chinese site sounds exactly the same as the first part of life is beautiful

Please let it be true

Β 

I haven't listened to any snippets myself but in regards to the different musical styles - it would make sense with Chris saying this is how they imagine music sounding on different planets. Glad we will be hearing different styles and not just pop!

Edit: also I heard that The Race isn't featured in the snippets. I am still optimistic about them getting that out someday. Phil has talked about it too much recently for them to just drop it. He knows that a lot of fans want it, so hopefully it's a hidden track or on an EP down the line.Β 

Edited by coldplaykb
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Pokegleek said:

That being said, the only bad thing is that it appears to be a short album. I can count only around 9 tracks including some possible instrumentals

Β 

I counted 12 distinct tracks but we'll see!

• Like 3

i'm going to listen to the snippets properly now, here's my reactions in real time!

• apparently mots + higher power will be the opening tracks
  • very promising, i'm getting charlie brown vibes
  • fun? is that you? but like, better?
  • human heart!
  • THE HEAVY GUITAR OMG
  • ooh, this sounds like some good summer jam, what's with the little noise though?
  • is this some sort of experimental edm? wtf
  • interlude maybe?
  • aaw, a cute ballad
  • are those harps? now violins?

well guys, we won

• Like 3

Just now, gustavothehuman said:

i'm going to listen to the snippets properly now, here's my reactions in real time!

• human heart!
  • THE HEAVY GUITAR OMG
  • ooh, this sounds like some good summer jam, what's with the little noise though?
  • interlude maybe?
  • aaw, a cute ballad

well guys, we won

so excitedΒ 

6 minutes ago, Pokegleek said:

Oh my god, the snippets feel so crazy. Specially the one after Human Heart, that one really got me excited!!

Please let it be true

Β 

i love short albums, leaves less space for bullsh*t, that's why coldplay's discography is awesome

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, coldplaykb said:

I haven't listened to any snippets myself but in regards to the different musical styles - it would make sense with Chris saying this is how they imagine music sounding on different planets. Glad we will be hearing different styles and not just pop!

Edit: also I heard that The Race isn't featured in the snippets. I am still optimistic about them getting that out someday. Phil has talked about it too much recently for them to just drop it. He knows that a lot of fans want it, so hopefully it's a hidden track or on an EP down the line.Β 

the tour will probably start in mid-2022, so an ep would be perfect to fill the void

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

• human heart!
  • THE HEAVY GUITAR OMG
  • interlude maybe?
  • aaw, a cute ballad

well guys, we won

I bet the edm stuff is my universe

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Pokegleek said:

Please let it be true

Β 

Some are suspecting it’s gonna be a three part album;Β being this section of songs, the first part...Β 

• Haha 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion