✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Higher Power Official Music Video - Out Now!

Coeurli

Let's discuss the Higher Power music video here! :dance:

The director allegedly is Dave Meyers, he's the photograph for the band's official photoshoot this era and he is known to have directed music videos for the biggest names in pop music! So this should be rather expensive and ambitious!

This art is definitely super exciting, definitely giving retro science fiction vibes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Could this music video be similar to the one for Talk, but with a more futuristic aesthetic? Talk is definitely meant to look like retro sci-fi, but this looks like it'll have realistic CGI scenery and special effects. I have a feeling it'll show Chris (and maybe the other band members) roaming around the wreckage until he finds some of the same aliens that were holograms in the first music video. So, more dancing Kaoticans. Or, it'll have motion capture like the AOAL video, except this time all the band members are Kaoticans. Who knows?

I'm looking forward to see what they'll do! Regardless, this pic that Phil tweeted looks so cool.

Had anyone else noticed this??? :shocked:

This makes the video even more interesting now :laugh3::awesome:

A direct reference to a famous Coldplay video in the new Coldplay video???  I don't think they've ever actually dared before!! It's wonderful!! And like it really drives the point of this parallel universe and planet!! You have direct comparison!

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

6 hours ago, Coeurli said:

A direct reference to a famous Coldplay video in the new Coldplay video???  I don't think they've ever actually dared before!! It's wonderful!! And like it really drives the point of this parallel universe and planet!! You have direct comparison!

Agree, it has so many parallels with so  many of their previous videos... it’s just... Im excited! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Coeurli said:

I don't really get it, what is exactly the same about it? Someone please explain. Chris walks in a lot of the videos in my opinion.?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, harrisonrules said:

Guys im FREAKING out guess what I discovered...

One of the decoded messages said Liqor

Seems similar to Liquor right?

I looked it up and look at what I found 

Pythagorean Numerology is 8

Maybe its not infinite on shirt but number 8

20210606_224117.jpg

20210606_224158.jpg

5 minutes ago, Coeurli said:

Sexshop, liquor store.... I'm guessing it's supposed to represent a sketchy area of some town on Kaotica.

Longer teaser!

And new spotify canvas

What does the kaotica say on 2nd one 

Edited by harrisonrules

11 hours ago, harrisonrules said:

What does the kaotica say on 2nd one 

It just says "universe"

Yeah, I hope there will be clues related to the album, but so far nothing indicates that'll be the case, it all seems to refer only to Higher Power and to give some kind of context to this particular song.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ok so idk if anyone has already posted this because ive been really busy with finals for school the past few weeks but the video is out. i'll post screenshots of everywhere I see kaotican and ill post them here and in to google doc. then we can decode them if anyone hasnt already

• Like 3

I'm really enjoying this video! They did indeed use the full Music of the Spheres intro and I love how they incorporated it in. The scenery is magnificent. And I should've known that Chris running like the Flash was a reference to the "million miles an hour" lyric ?

1 minute ago, hamblingreen said:

ok so idk if anyone has already posted this because ive been really busy with finals for school the past few weeks but the video is out. i'll post screenshots of everywhere I see kaotican and ill post them here and in to google doc. then we can decode them if anyone hasnt already

Awesome! Yeah, there's quite a bit of Kaotican in the city so there could be some cool easter eggs hidden in there. Good luck on your finals ☺️

• Like 1

i took 95 screenshots. time to comb through and find duplicates and see if any of them are readable lol. i went through the video at 25% speed on youtube

so far i've whittled it down to 61, still going strong

Edited by hamblingreen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• stephen changed the title to Higher Power Official Music Video - Out Now!