• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphaele

• angedediamant

• FixYougirl

• a-chan

Bonsoir tout le monde!

I would just like to say a big "merci beaucoup" to all the Coldplaying, ColdplayFrance and X and Coldplay (?) "grenouilles" (:P) - you know who you are (;)) - who helped save Arras from being a potentially "hellish" experience.

After having had no sleep whatsoever on Saturday night and then waited, queued, run and stood for a total of about 20 hours, I needed all the help I could get to see me through to the end of Coldplay's set, and I only just made it.

This was in by no means small part to all of the French fans with whom I queued, conversed and interacted throughout the day.

I particularly appreciated this support during the performances of "les dépressives", who had threatened to finish me off with their "funereal" songs.:angry:

Same thing happened to the one's sitting in front of their computers or laptops watching the stream.. the depressives almost finished some of us off just sitting in a room^^

No serious, glad to hear you made it until the end!..

Same thing happened to the one's sitting in front of their computers or laptops watching the stream.. the depressives almost finished some of us off just sitting in a room^^

Then I'm sure you can imagine how bad it was actually being there, and being unable to escape from that noise!:dozey:

No serious, glad to hear you made it until the end!..

Only just. I really don't know how I actually managed it. Just sheer willpower, I'd say (and I fortunately have that in abundance).:P

Hi guys!

Raphaele texted me from the Portugal show to say that she and Lea (LilyC), together with Isabelle and Bea, had made front row, centre, and has since texted the following:

"Best show ever! Fantastic crowd! And have a look at VLV during which Chris and Jonny recognized us."

For anyone unaware, they were also at PinkPop, Rock Werchter, and Arras, and are now on their way to Ireland.

Quite a hectic schedule if you ask me!:stunned:

The last text I received read: "Boarding for Dublin. Exhausted, but wow!":rolleyes:

bonjour tout le monde depuis Dublin où il ............... pleut!

un nouveau thread, mais quel changement!

Coucou !

Alors ça y est, le pélerinage coldplayéen tire à sa fin ! J'espère pour vous que la pluie va s'arrêter.

J'ai vu un morceau du Main Square et je crois qu'on nous voit à côté du stand boisson ! :laugh3: Non, je rigole :D

Et Lisbonne, comment c'était ? Passe le bonjour à Léa