✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

This video....OMG. It is so beautiful. There are so many fantastic quotes and so many absolutely gorgeous pictures. :10 gagagaga. Actually, there are so many gagagaga moments.

I have to go back to work after spring break tomorrow as well, Row, so I'm there with you! Thanks for the Amsterdam video....what a fantastic song.

Today I spent a pleasant evening, although I have not shared the same points about life, interests points and of same things with my two bestfriends girls of long time friends, much materialism, and spends much perfection in their lives.

but we are friends, because it's kind pleasant persons, and have to support me some time.

but yes I am very lonely since I moved to another city come so far. I had not more friends. :(

and thanks you are all here , to talk about our passion Chris, Jonny, Will, Guy, yeah....... the band Coldplay

and I feel less alone in life Sharon, Louise, Row, Jacolien, Ariel, Ceren, Claire, Ellen, Jilly, Mara, Angela, Wing... and all girls .

Lory, thanks for the sweet words.

I think I speak for all of us if I say that we're here for you and for eachother.

It's great to get to know all of you!

Awww thank you so much, that means a lot...

I just can't help it :) I lose it every time I listen to Prospecks March/Poppyfields and Fix You, especially if I'm watching the music video... Ohh, I mean they are exactly, I mean exactly what I'm looking for in music, everything about them :) Thank God for Coldplay.. seriously... they are a blessing :)

Coldplay-007.jpg

They really are a blessing, in so many ways. In music, in personality, in the works they do besides. They're a bunch of lovely men!

This video....OMG. It is so beautiful. There are so many fantastic quotes and so many absolutely gorgeous pictures. :10 gagagaga. Actually, there are so many gagagaga moments.

I have to go back to work after spring break tomorrow as well, Row, so I'm there with you! Thanks for the Amsterdam video....what a fantastic song.

Does anyone know where this last bit of the video comes from? I'd love to see the whole video!

Hello everyone, feeling a bit ill again :( but everything cheers me up here :D

And :hug:s to everyone who feel bad. We are here :D

It's beautiful, I love the colors... one reason why I love them, they have this ebautiful artistic image and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT <3

:nod: true :D

Hehe, I can't find that many pictures. But I can always try posting my ass off :lol:

First of all.. I'm still absolutely in love with this video. Would've given everything to be there..

Okay. Only 4 pics. I have to find new places to search :lol:

vastleggeninvolledigschzd.jpg

vastleggeninvolledigsche.jpg

vastleggeninvolledigschd.jpg

And I still love this one.. :dazzled:

vastleggeninvolledigschqe.jpg

:dead:

:awesome: :dead: :drunk: Why do you want to kill me ? :cry:

Mapi - YouTube[/url]

hey girls, i just stumbled upon this video!!! supriseeed! it has got only 2 views so far!

Awwwwwwwwwwww so sweet :heart: thanks for posting Ceren :D

cm5coldplay.jpg

This picture of Chris is beautiful..

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart:

Good morning everyone. :hug: for anyone who needs one today.

It is my last day off before I got back to work, so I am feeling a bit meh today.. so having you lovely girls here to talk to, makes me happy, as does Chris and Coldplay.

For all of you. This is the song that gets right at the heart of my feelings right now.

That's so cute, beautiful. Don't feel low :heart:

:D

attachment.php?attachmentid=8380&d=1112373031

WOOOOOOOW

Girls, you all posted wonderful pics and vids. Stunning :awesome:

Beautiful.. thank you for posting this. :)

We're all back to work and school now... sigh.. still we can dream of paradise whilst we are there.

wow Row this avatar...... so cute... :wacky: you have the original picture ? on the avatar is a small picture and I've never seen this picture before

I do not know who is Jason Regler and Louis is persons that knows Chris Martin is probably friends fans :thinking: