🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

That photoshoot is just SO PERFECT.

Yes, a photo shoot in a hotel with the bed clearly showing in every shot. I told Row earlier, there's really only one reason to do a photo shoot like this and that's to drive us fans ABSOLUTELY STARK RAVING MAD AND CRAZY! (It worked.)

Is it a little strange that I find this incredibly sexy?

scaryg.jpg

Thanks for the picspam, Lory!

Oh now I am a little pervy.. :D :P

Hehe, oh that's normal here :D ;)

K, see what you've done?!

Good girl.

:D:wink3:

So picspam :dazzled:

choupinet1av.png

yummy

tongue1ca.jpg

Images13.jpg

Image14.jpg

bscap4211ll.jpg

bscap3861ri.jpg

14362ps.jpg

13366ki.jpg

yellow eyes

scary.jpg

see a monkey who flies

gri7va.jpg

gri26td.jpg

Moses in desert

ad118li.jpg

ad516op.jpg

bscap0341la.jpg

Perhaps he saw a lion in the savanna australian and scared forgetting his shoes :\

gri7va.jpg

that face expression of chris :drunk: :drunk: :lol: :lol: :laugh3:

retouchesin0.jpg

^omg I just watch that too :awesome:

Actually I watched it this afternoon, and then I fell on it just now! But I watched it til the end this afternoon so tonight I stopped at Christmas Lights :dozey: (Christmas Light included, I mean).

"Top Star" is a program during which they show all the videos of an artist/band.

This afternoon I caught it during Speed of sound, so Idk about the previous videos, but they didn't show all of Coldplay videos!!:whip: They at least skipped Talk, The Hardest Part, Lost and Charlie Brown.

And Lory, if you want to watch it in full, from the beginning, I know they'll broadcast it again on Friday starting 4.30 PM. I'll watch it :D

^ I think they also broadcast it on Saturday and Sunday, but I don't know about the time. I'll tell you if I find it, ok ? :)

edit: Ok, so I found it :D

Friday, starting 4.30 PM

Saturday starting 1 PM

Sunday starting at noon

It lasts about an hour.

^ I think they also broadcast it on Saturday and Sunday, but I don't know about the time. I'll tell you if I find it, ok ? :)

edit: Ok, so I found it :D

Friday, starting 4.30 PM

Saturday starting 1 PM

Sunday starting at noon

It lasts about an hour.

Yes thanks I have all my time :D

Good morning, I hope a great day to all so have a great day ;)

I guess all the fangirls have dreamed that their marriage proposal by Chris, and me too................ :wacko:

'kissed like crazy Chrissy and he asked me.

only Chris was always her rings. :inquisitive:

after that I was almost fainted I was saying is not true is to make me happy as all fangirls , and I showed him all the newspapers you see Chris "Chris Martin has the perfect love with his wife Gwyneth Paltrow and their children."

(I read this article only last week in my life not in dream why now is in dream :rolleyes: )

http://www.purepeople.com/article/chris-martin-fait-une-declaration-publique-a-gwyneth-paltrow-son-seul-amour_a89432/1

I said I do not marry someone because everyone already has a wife/ girlfriend.

I am condemned to be alone and never having a proper family me. :cry:

he said he did not want to read the article because is in french and is purepeople.

Then he begged me to be his girlfriend, I said yes. Then I am your lover but you girlfriend not know.

there was a TV journalist spoke of celebs, he said that Gwyneth Paltrow & Jonas Bjerre was in adoration for the singer Kurt Cobain.

my alarm rang :confused:

I guess I'm depressed for good reasons soul speaks to say we will not give happyness . me want Happyness to all not only me .

So picspam, I need..... :bomb: :mellow:

bscap1348hu.jpg

11254ri.jpg