✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I don't think K would mind one bit if you sat in the corner and watched all three of them. I'm speaking for her, but I feel free enough to get into her little pervy mind. Got your back K! :D

I should really be afraid of myself how casually I'll just post : Okay cool :nod:

WHAT HAS THIS FORUM DONE TO MEEEH D:

Apparently, one does not simply stop mentioning Gwyneth in this thread.

HAHAHAHAHA! I love you Eli :laugh3::laugh3:

There are still the arm pits hairs right...?

BAD CHRISSY

:

It better be!!!! :angry: :D

You girls are hilarious!:lol:

Look what the wabbit dragged in!:D

33p4jmv.jpg

2ni66wg.jpg

2jdl4y0.jpg

20krl15.jpg

11w7qzd.jpg

2v94w9x.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

:dead:

This was written in a daily update posted by the girls parents on Facebook! :) It is a public page with 2500 followers from around the world, so I feel ok sharing it!

This morning we were told that Chris Martin of Coldplay would be visiting the hospital and meeting with teenagers in Marnie's Lounge at 5pm. Only one parent could go and Sinead was also allowed. We were sworn to secrecy. We couldn't even tell our nurse. I got to accompany the girls in. It was so exciting! It was a small group. Chris was chatty and happy. He had visited some kids in their rooms before coming to the Lounge. He answered some questions and ask some as well. He encouraged one 14 y/o boy who played guitar, wrote songs and had formed a band with a couple of friends.

"We'll see you at the Juno's in a few years." Chris told him.

"I hope so." The boy answered.

"No, you have to know. You have to believe you will be there."

Then he complemented Sinead on her pink hair and asked why she choose that colour. The fact that she did it because she saw it in Shopper's, with her friend, and they decided to just do it seemed like a good reason to him. Then he sang "Paradise", which always chokes me up these days. There was a group photo taken. We were not allowed to take our own pictures. On the way out everyone got a loot bag. It was a good one! Autographed picture, latest CD, a large book of coloured pictures of the band and stories, a nice sketch pad, pencil crayons, an iPod shuffle and some other things.

When I read this, I honestly got a newfound respect for Chris. :dazzled:

OMG just when you think he can't get any cooler, any more perfect, he kinda goes and does it!!! :stunned:

LOOOL that picture is perfect! :laugh3::laugh3:

OH WILL YOU STOP IT NOW :angry:

lol yeah well, at least I tried making her stop posting about GWYNETH PALTROW WHO IS THE WIFE OF CHRIS MARTIN IN CASE NOBODY KNOWS YET hnngplz.png?1

And why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person?! U NO MAKE SENSE!!

You're always welcome :charming:

:|

:|

*gulps quite audiblely*

ROFLOL! I love this thread SO much.. and you girls.

Everything what Celine just said + 2398471278342341239487

I mean I don't believe in God and heaven and the like, but I dare to say that this man is a godsend IF there's a god :wacky: How can a heart this big fit into one human being?!

Shakes head in disbelief, and yet there are STILL people out there who hate him.. for whatever their crazy mixed up reasons..

Everything nice you guys said about Chris x infinity. :kiss:

Infinity x 3408458854885340835480

Is this for realzz

http://galaxiesandcats.tumblr.com/

tumblr_m800vknZrH1rotf57o1_500.jpg

Oh and btw this is Chris shirtless.

You can't just stroll in and say.. Oh and BTW Chris is Shirtless........ifioundfkihfiojbfdsipwek...

You can't LOL.. it must be illegal...

Someone has to teach that man the finer art of being subtle!!! :lol:

I am not sure I could be subtle if Chris took his shirt off when I was next to him!! I don't blame Jonny in the least!

Tracie I think we might be spending a lil' TOO MUCH time on here!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

LOL!!

Yes, I wouldn't want to get in between them. :charming: :lol:

I would.. um.. did I just say that out loud.. oops.. :embarrassed:

HAHA, good enough! :D :sneaky: :lol:

catch you girls later. where's Row, she's missing shirtless Chris.

I WAS IN BED ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its taken me ages to catch up, I am going to be late for work now! LOL

ROW WAKE UP! YOU'RE MISSING ALL THE SHIRTLESS PERVY GOODNESS!!!:D:D:D

HAHAHA.. glad to know I am thought of with perviness in mind.. :smug: :laugh3:

Nice try, Thalia, but I remember when you joined the forum...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS FORUM!!!!???? (Whatever you did, thanks!:lol:)

Sorry to interrupt this lovely dialogue with a silly picture, but this just in from Boston.:D

348kimd.jpg

LOL!!

:whistle:

I am going to have to run now! I love you lot you're amazing..

Have a lovely day everyone!!!!!!! :heart:

LOOOOOL at the fangirl scream :lol:

Otherwise: :awesome::wideeyed::bomb::dazzled::wacky::cry:

omg on piano...and...and the guitars.....and Chris' voice.....this is too beautiful :bigcry::wacky:

AND PEOPLE CLAPPING WITHOUT THEM EVEN ASKING :bigcry:

:wacky:

^Yes because it is about Chris doing a hot yoga session :dazzled::dazzled:

If he needs a partner for some "hot yoga sessions" I'm totally available by the way. Just sayin. :charming:

lol, actually as I said before I think I would DIE :lol:

That's what I tried to explain to her but...

HAHAHA I totally agree Céline :D :dazzled:

it is not possible for me to do hot yoga sessions with Chris because wrote in the article he was with his wife Gwyneth Paltrow in stage.

So when he sees alone so groupie fangirl Lory then be possible.

it is not possible for me to do hot yoga sessions with Chris because wrote in the article he was with his wife Gwyneth Paltrow in stage.

LOL, Lory, you're funny. Of course we know that he's married and we can't have him. But it's okay to dream right? :rolleyes: Plus... we're not "groupies" we're just dedicated fans ;)

And why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person?! U NO MAKE SENSE!!

because my name is LORY only and I'm not support people called me "invisible dog Lory not need existed ". I feel shit by bashing people. :veryangry2:

people do not respect my name Lory. and each time refuse to called my name LORY I will speak in 3rd person.

LOL, Lory, you're funny. Of course we know that he's married and we can't have him. But it's okay to dream right? :rolleyes: Plus... we're not "groupies" we're just dedicated fans ;)

yet I'm stupid groupie fanatic not funny now ? :thinking:

if you live in dreams you can.

I life in reality, and my bestfriend girl (one that was born on March 2 ) says I'm just the groupie Chris on the net.

^

Well, that's not nice of her to say... :confused:

for now she is right is a girl frank after I do not know if I can prove otherwise .

So have great day Girls .

the reality is a real life of shit, I'm lucky that only Debs (the Oracle) understands me in my mood when I spoke with her.

The last few pages are just... GAAAAH :dazzled:

From the hospital story (omghowcanonepersonbesofreakiouslyperfect?) to the shirtless photo (omghowcanonepersonbesofreakiouslyhot?)

to the freaking amazing photo's that wabbit/Tracie shared here (omghowcanonepersonbesofreak.....*heart palpitations*)

to the epicness of all your comments. I love this thread and the people who are in it so much! :heart:

I will do the same thing as Chrissy, I'll go to McDonald's tomorrow with my parents. this is the first time they eat Mcdo for National Day Swiss strange.

and I will put the money in the piggy bank in front the funds register . it is for sick children. to enable parents to stay with their children to the hospital.

is Mcdo Swiss.

I don't think K would mind one bit if you sat in the corner and watched all three of them. I'm speaking for her, but I feel free enough to get into her little pervy mind. Got your back K! :D

This woman knows me :laugh3:

I should really be afraid of myself how casually I'll just post : Okay cool :nod:

WHAT HAS THIS FORUM DONE TO MEEEH D:

:laugh3:

Nice try, Thalia, but I remember when you joined the forum...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS FORUM!!!!???? (Whatever you did, thanks!:lol:)

Ok ok so I'll use this excuse for me...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?

for now she is right is a girl frank after I do not know if I can prove otherwise .

So have great day Girls .

the reality is a real life of shit, I'm lucky that only Debs (the Oracle) understands me in my mood when I spoke with her.

I'm sure that if Lory would be able to speak better she would be funny and pervy like us...don't you be too bad to her :nice:

You can't just stroll in and say.. Oh and BTW Chris is Shirtless........ifioundfkihfiojbfdsipwek...

You can't LOL.. it must be illegal...

Oh no, I never meant to cause any trouble! :)

So now we have 2 amahzing pics of his back but none of his chest? For shame.

Oh no, I never meant to cause any trouble! :)

So now we have 2 amahzing pics of his back but none of his chest? For shame.

I wonder if we could slip Will a camera and get him to sneak a pic? After all, he's got the best view when the shirt changing happens.

"invisible dog Lory not need existed ".

Wow you're an invisible dog? :surprised: I wish I was invisible!! :bigcry:

people do not respect my name Lory. and each time refuse to called my name LORY I will speak in 3rd person.

Dude, people on here don't care what your name is. I could be called Mbobo and everybody would just carry on. Just sayin

WHYYYYYY??!?

tumblr_lzbs88acqc1qcegha.gif