✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Good lord I am quoting the ENTIRE thread... well almost.. so apologies, it's gonna be long!

I hope no one minds quoting this from a few pages back

but just...........:dead:

THANK YOU SO MUCH SHARON :dazzled: :stunned:

I hope you & Row enjoy your gig together & have the craziest fangirl time :D

Tell us all about it, eh?:sneaky:

Tell you about it. .. TRY and freaking STOP us! LOL :laugh3: I have a feeling we won't stop talking about it until the NEXT time! :D

I swear to GOD Chris reads this thread and knows exactly what we are talking about. I just KNOW it.

:o:o I sincerely hope not!

agreed :nod: :nod: :nod:

tumblr_m7u0x3CuOi1r84xu6o1_1280.jpg

confetties look nice :gorgeous:

Confetties.. riiiight... LOL

You are quite welcome! I love contributing to the delinquency of any fangirl! :laugh3: And thanks for the gig wishes. We are EVER so excited, and I don't think you have to worry about us telling you all about it! You all will probably be searching out a gag order by the time we're done. Watch out Chicago! :laugh3::laugh3:

Well, we wanted a belly shot...we got a belly shot.

Yep.. sigh.. and YES gag orders are going to be rather necessary I think! LOL.. see I agree 100% and it's worrying isn't it LOL. Chicago better watch out.. cos we're taking over next week!! :dazzled:

az9vyv.jpg

You notice something?

Shirt :whip:

:nod: :nod: :thinking:

You mean the TOO LONG shirt???? Sigh.

What is the matter with him? Sharon bring scissors next week! LOL.. :laugh3:

So smooth...:dazzled:

Love pics of him looking straight at you, nicer when it's real :shy:

LUCIA! HEY ! Welcome back honey!! :heart:

Thanx sweetheart!! :flutterby: I'm so jealous, you catching the guys soon, so lucky! :heart:

Smooth.. yeah.. :\ And it's great you're back.. :dance: :dance:

My face now hurts from smiling 10 minutes non-stop :|

:lol:

:wacky:!!!

I've never seen this before, thank you so much for posting this!

As you said, this is really unbelievably adorable! :heart: I just love the way Chris speaks (I kinda wish he would have still have that Devon accent today, it makes him sound so... I don't know, even more likeable (if that is even possible!:lol:))

The part where he talks about touring and future fangirls

"...meeting new people (...) and seeing girls, and you think 'one day we'll come back and you won't be able to resist us!'" had me in stitches! :lol: Oh how his dream came true, LOL

And when he says he wants the band to be in people's record collections when they'll be old.... HHHHHHGGG!! I just wanna jump through my monitor back in time, hug him and tell him his future will be all glory and dreamlike and he'll marry a gorgeous wife and have the whole freaking world know all of his songs and Coldplay will be loved by millions of people and everything!! :wacky:

*SIGH*

THIS.^^

:stunned: :shocked2::dead::dead:

It seems the Happy Trail was leading to the Happy Valley :wink3: :sneaky:

HAHAHA.... :D

Captain Fangirl Sharon at your service.

*7* DAYS!!! One week from today we will both be on planes barreling directly toward Chris. Poor guy. I do feel sorry for him. He won't know what hit him. :laugh3:

Hot in...so hot in herree! I have witnessed the removal of the shirt in D.C. It DID happen. I have a video, actually, but it's not the best quality....probably because of the screaming lunatic (yeah, it's me...) in the background. :laugh3: Get ready for the sonic boom!

This is so exciting.....

Oh my God, he's adorable!!!!!! I love, love, love the accent. Again, sigh.

We will OH MY GOD.. voice goes squeaky.. this time next week I will be at the airport.. I hope! :stunned:

That's so adorbz!!!!!! Chris is sooooo young and his voice is cracking which is really cute!!! Also I love his metaphor about bacon and eggs and mushrooms and chips!!!:laugh3:

:D:D He is so adorable it's, it's, it's... It's.........................

Good morning.. :D

so cute. and is the past interview :)

As you said, this is really unbelievably adorable! :heart: I just love the way Chris speaks (I kinda wish he would have still have that Devon accent today, it makes him sound so... I don't know, even more likeable (if that is even possible!:lol:))

"...meeting new people (...) and seeing girls, and you think 'one day we'll come back and you won't be able to resist us!'" had me in stitches! :lol: Oh how his dream came true, LOL

And when he says he wants the band to be in people's record collections when they'll be old.... HHHHHHGGG!! I just wanna jump through my monitor back in time, hug him and tell him his future will be all glory and dreamlike and he'll marry a gorgeous wife and have the whole freaking world know all of his songs and Coldplay will be loved by millions of people and everything!! :wacky:

*SIGH*

yes a gorgeous wife, he is married with his wife Gwyneth Paltrow and says always in real life ;)

How strange I dreamed of Guy and we had a conversation. He told me he did not see me happy.

So, why? :wtf:

because he told me, our little story. I had eat apple with you behind the door (I was on facebook Apparatjik I read all weird and shock written by a fan but it was not a fan :shocked2: ). Then our dream. this was exclusive therefore more closed intimate than any others in your dream because I did not have a girlfriend or wife. So you were shocked but happy. there was no one else. and I think you loved me for my frankness. yes and no one gave it to you. but one thing on my daughter Nico called like your ex bf.

Then I asked him if he was happy with his girlfriend almost identical person of me that I introduced to him he said yes. he was sincere.

if there were not my friend, the same, I think I have been the girlfriend of Guy, this is true is only made ​​me feel unique because there was unique person in his life time. it's not a question he had been married before. everyone has the right to rebuild his life while integrating family.

have great day girls :)

*SIGH*

EXACTLY :nod::wacky:

:dazzled::dazzled:

That's so adorbz!!!!!! Chris is sooooo young and his voice is cracking which is really cute!!! Also I love his metaphor about bacon and eggs and mushrooms and chips!!!:laugh3:
YES hahahaha :lol::lol:

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

Source

Chis Martin isn't God? He's Human?

Chris: *screws up in the middle of a song*

Chris: Oh... Shit. *Goes crazy, bangs on piano*

Audience: *cheers, slightly confused*

Chris: Sorry, I was distracted, I was thinking about the Olympics!

Chris: You know what? Fuck the Olympics! We're here in boston tonight, lets have the best fucking concert we've ever had!

Audience: *goes wild*

Chris: Wait, please don't tweet or anything, saying that I said "Fuck the olympics"... I probably shouldn't have said that!

Audience: *Laughs*

Chris: We're playing at the closing ceremony, so that wouldn't be good. Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that either.... Look what a mess I've made.

I LOVE YOU CHRIS MARTIN

Source[/url]

Chris: You know what? Fuck the Olympics! We're here in boston tonight, lets have the best fucking concert we've ever had!

Chris: Wait, please don't tweet or anything, saying that I said "Fuck the olympics"... I probably shouldn't have said that!

Chris: We're playing at the closing ceremony, so that wouldn't be good. Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that either.... Look what a mess I've made.

I LOVE YOU CHRIS MARTIN

I swear, I don't think I could love this guy more if I tried!!!!! :laugh3::D:kiss:

I would love for them to close the Olympics on Aug.12th, but so many groups have been slated to close the ceremony, I also think Chris will fly from MN. to the Hamptons, doesn't the family usually spend July/Aug in parts there? Wouldn't it be cool tho, if The band wore Black suits and para para parachuted into the stadium?:D

I would love for them to close the Olympics on Aug.12th, but so many groups have been slated to close the ceremony, I also think Chris will fly from MN. to the Hamptons, doesn't the family usually spend July/Aug in parts there? Wouldn't it be cool tho, if The band wore Black suits and para para parachuted into the stadium?:D

I think until then whenever I hear Paradise I will change the lyrics in my head to "Para, Para, Parachute!"

Oh, sure. I'm 99% sure he meant the Paralympics, and, in the end, they are indeed closing the whole Olympics event, you know ?

But there's still 1% of hope for me :D:lol:

Hello ! Thank you for posting the Channel 4 interview, I need to watch it :D

Source[/url]

I LOVE YOU CHRIS MARTIN

:o :o :o

Oh, sure. I'm 99% sure he meant the Paralympics, and, in the end, they are indeed closing the whole Olympics event, you know ?

But there's still 1% of hope for me :D:lol:

It would be nice if we'd get clarification cos I'll be in London till the 11th and if they perform on the 12th, I HAVE TO STAYYYYYYYYYY :o OMG

:|

Yes I KNOW HE IS, you don't have to say that in every friggn' post you write :freak:

You confirmed that Chris is with Gwyneth Paltrow and I am a freak fanatic groupie, I am a fangirl like you not bother to insult me ​​I'm not Gwyneth Paltrow :thinking:

but So if you want a scary freak thread :inquisitive:

even when me I am logic and people comments are not logic .

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94320

off thread.

So there was a guy who is interested in me but more for ass not love me , have has a very biblical name Baptiste. he fainted has seen blood is strange . I invited him for my birthday because it's the friend of my bestfriend girl. this man looking to me with a serious lust .

a cook.

and there he wants to talk to me of Rammstein, a song and this clip :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egs53_MXboY&feature=share]Rammstein - Ohne Dich [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently he found the soul of Rammstein about their sexuality and their lives empty celebrities. they are all divorced. and He says it's a sad song but how it can be so positive energy with this lyrics and wants to discuss with me.

On aura l'occasion d'en discuter le 18 à ton anni ;)

man thinks he is like the singer . and this is really the first time in my life. I am faced with that. :|