✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

heh thanks, Tracie!

BTW I think Chris has a pattern, each time they have 2 nights in a city he visits a hospital. From Boston, 3H ago:

Tara Daniels ‏@tararaedaniels

meeting Chris from Coldplay! #perksofbeinginthehospital

This was written in a daily update posted by the girls parents on Facebook! :) It is a public page with 2500 followers from around the world, so I feel ok sharing it!

This morning we were told that Chris Martin of Coldplay would be visiting the hospital and meeting with teenagers in Marnie's Lounge at 5pm. Only one parent could go and Sinead was also allowed. We were sworn to secrecy. We couldn't even tell our nurse. I got to accompany the girls in. It was so exciting! It was a small group. Chris was chatty and happy. He had visited some kids in their rooms before coming to the Lounge. He answered some questions and ask some as well. He encouraged one 14 y/o boy who played guitar, wrote songs and had formed a band with a couple of friends.

"We'll see you at the Juno's in a few years." Chris told him.

"I hope so." The boy answered.

"No, you have to know. You have to believe you will be there."

Then he complemented Sinead on her pink hair and asked why she choose that colour. The fact that she did it because she saw it in Shopper's, with her friend, and they decided to just do it seemed like a good reason to him. Then he sang "Paradise", which always chokes me up these days. There was a group photo taken. We were not allowed to take our own pictures. On the way out everyone got a loot bag. It was a good one! Autographed picture, latest CD, a large book of coloured pictures of the band and stories, a nice sketch pad, pencil crayons, an iPod shuffle and some other things.

When I read this, I honestly got a newfound respect for Chris. :dazzled:

It deserves a repost. THAT BELLEH :dazzled:

uterus.jpg

LOOOL that picture is perfect! :laugh3::laugh3:

not true everyone talks about Gwyneth Paltrow and her husband's band Chris Martin I just follow the trend.

OH WILL YOU STOP IT NOW :angry:

Apparently, one does not simply stop mentioning Gwyneth in this thread.

lol yeah well, at least I tried making her stop posting about GWYNETH PALTROW WHO IS THE WIFE OF CHRIS MARTIN IN CASE NOBODY KNOWS YET hnngplz.png?1

The groupie fangirl Lory is tired of the paps really.

And why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person?! U NO MAKE SENSE!!

I'll try to make it work...THIS PLACE NEEDS MY PERVY TOUCH. :smug:

You're always welcome :charming:

2v94w9x.jpg

:|

:|

*gulps quite audiblely*

This was written in a daily update posted by the girls parents on Facebook! :) It is a public page with 2500 followers from around the world, so I feel ok sharing it!

This morning we were told that Chris Martin of Coldplay would be visiting the hospital and meeting with teenagers in Marnie's Lounge at 5pm. Only one parent could go and Sinead was also allowed. We were sworn to secrecy. We couldn't even tell our nurse. I got to accompany the girls in. It was so exciting! It was a small group. Chris was chatty and happy. He had visited some kids in their rooms before coming to the Lounge. He answered some questions and ask some as well. He encouraged one 14 y/o boy who played guitar, wrote songs and had formed a band with a couple of friends.

Then he complemented Sinead on her pink hair and asked why she choose that colour. The fact that she did it because she saw it in Shopper's, with her friend, and they decided to just do it seemed like a good reason to him. Then he sang "Paradise", which always chokes me up these days. There was a group photo taken. We were not allowed to take our own pictures. On the way out everyone got a loot bag. It was a good one! Autographed picture, latest CD, a large book of coloured pictures of the band and stories, a nice sketch pad, pencil crayons, an iPod shuffle and some other things.

When I read this, I honestly got a newfound respect for Chris. :dazzled:

aaaaaaawwwwwwdmgkdlgjehfjsbjfdadhsj :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: :wacky::cry::wacky:

I especially love that part:

:wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

I am speechless :wacky:

*sigh* :heart:

Everything what Celine just said + 2398471278342341239487

I mean I don't believe in God and heaven and the like, but I dare to say that this man is a godsend IF there's a god :wacky: How can a heart this big fit into one human being?!

Everything what Celine just said + 2398471278342341239487

I mean I don't believe in God and heaven and the like, but I dare to say that this man is a godsend IF there's a god :wacky: How can a heart this big fit into one human being?!

This this this :wacky::awesome::wacky::dazzled::heart:(though I actually believe in God but I agree with what you said :lol: )