✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

The Olympic/Boston video is priceless!!

I hope the media takes it as it was - clearly a joke meant to rally the audience in Boston - and not blow it out of proportion as they love to do. It's always amazing how many variations of a statement come out as well. I'm glad we have the video!

And I think he said they were playing "the end of it" regarding the Olympics, so I'm sure he meant the Paralympics, which does close out the whole Olympic 'season' there.

He's so cute and funny. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

^:nod:

Though he used to go on when he messed up a note, now he stops right away. He could have continued! Ugh, i guess it is starting to annoy me a bit now. Anyway.

Idk if these have been posted in this thread already, but here are some particularly dazzling pics of the July 27th show :dazzled:

mlauz[/url] @ Flickr:

7668726952_07ca5baca8_b.jpg

7668621432_8db7877beb_b.jpg

7668709098_74b4e1c321_b.jpg

7668619672_0efe7bc21a_b.jpg

:|

You confirmed that Chris is with Gwyneth Paltrow and I am a freak fanatic groupie, I am a fangirl like you not bother to insult me ​​I'm not Gwyneth Paltrow :thinking:

but So if you want a scary freak thread :inquisitive:

Where did I insult you? And YES I KNOW you're not Gwynneth. Why are you talking about her all the time anyway? This thread is about Chris, not her :shame:

And NO I don't want a "scary freak thread", why should I? :freak:

Where did I insult you? And YES I KNOW you're not Gwynneth. Why are you talking about her all the time anyway? This thread is about Chris, not her :shame:

And NO I don't want a "scary freak thread", why should I? :freak:

not true everyone talks about Gwyneth Paltrow and her husband's band Chris Martin I just follow the trend.

Apparently, one does not simply stop mentioning Gwyneth in this thread.

since the fans put articles on this thread about Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow.

this shit article we fangirls are concerned in a thread Chris ?

Shinan: A rush of blood to Chris Martin’s head (at Toronto hot yoga)[/size][/b]

Shinan Govani Jul 28, 2012 – 9:00 AM ET | Last Updated: Jul 27, 2012 8:28 PM ET

“You’d work out, too, if you were my age.” Shh, don't tell Coldplay's Chris Martin he's only 35!

Clean-living Chris Martin got himself to some hot yoga here on Wednesday — all the better after the late night he frittered away at Amber the evening before.

Causing no shortage of al fresco commotion at the long-running Yorkville boite following the second of a two-night engagement in Toronto, the Coldplay rocker found himself at the tsk-tsk-themed “Sleep With The Help” night. (Not sure if Gwyneth’s hubby even noticed, but on the bottle-service tables on this Tuesday night were signs heralding “Masseuse,” “Golf Pro,” and the like! Servers dressed up as prêt-à-porter maids to round out the scene!)

Martin kept mostly to his fair-sized entourage, including the trainer he’d burned calories with at Yorkville Fitness, around the corner, that very day. He “works out hard” and “sweaty” was the review of someone who happened to be in the gym with him at the same time, incidentally. And THIS JUST IN: Yet more perspiration was shed when he returned to the gym, and omm’ed, the next day.

By the way: When a fan at the club ooed about his steel-trap fitness focus, the 35-year-old replied, almost elegiacally, “I’m getting old.”

Time for Martin to start upping his take of Goop-y mung-bean smoothies? Or perhaps get into his wife’s reportedly favoured snake venom facials?

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2012/07/28/shinan-a-rush-of-blood-to-chris-martins-head-at-toronto-hot-yoga/

The groupie fangirl Lory is tired of the paps really.

^Yes because it is about Chris doing a hot yoga session :dazzled::dazzled:

If he needs a partner for some "hot yoga sessions" I'm totally available by the way. Just sayin. :charming:

lol, actually as I said before I think I would DIE :lol:

7668599884_cf5ef8a1f3_k.jpg

There are still the arm pits hairs right...?

You mean the TOO LONG shirt???? Sigh.

BAD CHRISSY

Yes I KNOW HE IS, you don't have to say that in every friggn' post you write :freak:

:lol:

Apparently, one does not simply stop mentioning Gwyneth in this thread.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Girls! I tried for the whole day to check the board and finally, now, it worked!

I'm at my holiday house on the beach so I have to use my phone as hotspot but the line sucks so I have the slowest internet ever!

I'll try to make it work...THIS PLACE NEEDS MY PERVY TOUCH. :smug: