✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Chris after the 2nd Montreal show

chris-martin-montreal.jpg

img_7044.jpg

Link

It always amazes me how he is so energetic & crazy on stage, yet so calm afterwards..This man is pure gold

Oh wow !!! Great :D

You bought and offered him a pizza?! :wtf:

7668599884_cf5ef8a1f3_k.jpg

:o

I swear to GOD Chris reads this thread and knows exactly what we are talking about. I just KNOW it.

Hahhaha

Guest AlbaCT42!

:stunned::shocked2::wacky::drunk::dead:

Well... I've completely lost the sleepy :shocked2:

I'll find hard sleep tonight :sneaky: Bad Chris... :whip:

My friend Talvin made ​​new songs. :cheesy: it's really the only one that I had confidence in him because is pure love soul and had the courage to ask his opinion to John Ratcliff. :embarrassed:

apparently it sounds a bit more professional production I think helped. :P

a great fan of Coldplay and wanted to become a musician :) and I'm sure my love Chrissy also appreciate

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/talvin/tracks]Talvin Jones's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

I hope no one minds quoting this from a few pages back

but just...........:dead:

THANK YOU SO MUCH SHARON :dazzled: :stunned:

I hope you & Row enjoy your gig together & have the craziest fangirl time :D

Tell us all about it, eh?:sneaky:

You are quite welcome! I love contributing to the delinquency of any fangirl! :laugh3: And thanks for the gig wishes. We are EVER so excited, and I don't think you have to worry about us telling you all about it! You all will probably be searching out a gag order by the time we're done. Watch out Chicago! :laugh3::laugh3:

:stunned::shocked2::wacky::drunk::dead:

Well... I've completely lost the sleepy :shocked2:

I'll find hard sleep tonight :sneaky: Bad Chris... :whip:

Well, we wanted a belly shot...we got a belly shot.

So smooth...:dazzled:

:) :)

tumblr_m7x83aVKvr1rr491io1_500.png

Love pics of him looking straight at you, nicer when it's real :shy:

LUCIA! HEY ! Welcome back honey!! :heart:

Thanx sweetheart!! :flutterby: I'm so jealous, you catching the guys soon, so lucky! :heart:

I recently took a few screencaps from the 2000 Coldplay Channel 4 Documentary. Chris is so cute I could have taken almost every seconds, but that would have been a bit long :lol:

Sorry for the bad quality, the video isn't of a great quality either (I don't mean the content of the video, of course :p )

BEWARE, CHRIS REALLY IS FREAKIN CUTE. LIKE OHMYGOD CUTE. LIKE YOU JUST WANNA RUN AND GIVE HIM A BIG HUG BECAUSE HE IS SO INCREDIBLY CUTE. JUST SAYIN.

screencap_channel_4_documentary.png

screencap_channel_4_documentary4.png

screencap_channel_4_documentary3.png

screencap_channel_4_documentary1.png

screencap_channel_4_documentary5.png

And my favourites :dazzled: :

screencap_channel_4_documentary2.png

screencap_channel_4_documentary6.png

Too. Cute. For. Words. :wacky:

edit: Here's the video. Big Thanks to whoever posted it recently on CPing, sorry I can't remember your username :lol:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Oh ladies, I need you this week :)

I'm overwhelmed with happiness to have the great honor of seeing Coldplay this Wednesday.. :D help me prepair please, I'll be posting pictures on my twitter.. @VivaLaLife42

Is there anybody here who can check on me before the show starts to make sure I keep calm and not start crying before they even come out on stage... I'm going to really need you Coldplayers this Wednesday :D

I feel this list is appropriate :D of what I need to bring to the show..

coldplayerslist.png

I recently took a few screencaps from the 2000 Coldplay Channel 4 Documentary. Chris is so cute I could have taken almost every seconds, but that would have been a bit long :lol:

Sorry for the bad quality, the video isn't of a great quality either (I don't mean the content of the video, of course :p )

BEWARE, CHRIS REALLY IS FREAKIN CUTE. LIKE OHMYGOD CUTE. LIKE YOU JUST WANNA RUN AND GIVE HIM A BIG HUG BECAUSE HE IS SO INCREDIBLY CUTE. JUST SAYIN.

screencap_channel_4_documentary.png

screencap_channel_4_documentary4.png

screencap_channel_4_documentary3.png

screencap_channel_4_documentary1.png

screencap_channel_4_documentary5.png

And my favourites :dazzled: :

screencap_channel_4_documentary2.png

screencap_channel_4_documentary6.png

Too. Cute. For. Words. :wacky:

edit: Here's the video. Big Thanks to whoever posted it recently on CPing, sorry I can't remember your username :lol:

My face now hurts from smiling 10 minutes non-stop :|

:lol:

:wacky:!!!

I've never seen this before, thank you so much for posting this!

As you said, this is really unbelievably adorable! :heart: I just love the way Chris speaks (I kinda wish he would have still have that Devon accent today, it makes him sound so... I don't know, even more likeable (if that is even possible!:lol:))

The part where he talks about touring and future fangirls

"...meeting new people (...) and seeing girls, and you think 'one day we'll come back and you won't be able to resist us!'" had me in stitches! :lol: Oh how his dream came true, LOL

And when he says he wants the band to be in people's record collections when they'll be old.... HHHHHHGGG!! I just wanna jump through my monitor back in time, hug him and tell him his future will be all glory and dreamlike and he'll marry a gorgeous wife and have the whole freaking world know all of his songs and Coldplay will be loved by millions of people and everything!! :wacky:

*SIGH*

Thanks Detective Sharon - you are promoted.. ;)

Captain Fangirl Sharon at your service.

OK this is true.. pulls self together.. and you know what Sharon.. WE'RE Seeing him in EIGHT DAYS!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dazzled:

*7* DAYS!!! One week from today we will both be on planes barreling directly toward Chris. Poor guy. I do feel sorry for him. He won't know what hit him. :laugh3:

I'm hoping he might do it in Chicago..... Believe me you'll ALL HEAR me and Sharon in ALL your countries if he does!! I think we might go supersonic LOL.. :laugh3:

Hot in...so hot in herree! I have witnessed the removal of the shirt in D.C. It DID happen. I have a video, actually, but it's not the best quality....probably because of the screaming lunatic (yeah, it's me...) in the background. :laugh3: Get ready for the sonic boom!

This is so exciting.....

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Oh my God, he's adorable!!!!!! I love, love, love the accent. Again, sigh.