🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

how is she still able to take a photoooo :dead:

God alone knows...

so.... i was doing my German homework...

HD - Coldplay - talking german and apologizing for the rain (live) @ Olympiastadium Munich 2012 - YouTube

oh man he loves the word glücklich :dazzled:

and this is for French speakers ;)

:lol:

multi-talented :dazzled:

and some Dutch ;)

..spanish

and americanish :lol:

GREAT HOMEWORK..

careful.. :smug:

tumblr_me5wbaz8l81qibpyyo1_400.gif

tumblr_me5wbaz8l81qibpyyo2_400.gif

x

Oooh that looks like Sharon's video from Chicago.. In fact I am almost CERTAIN it is.. someone has giffed it..

Fame at last Sharon.. :cool:

Definitely.. your video.. we should show you the original.. and the best..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SySkM3iA2U]God Put a Smile On OUR faces with this... - YouTube[/ame]

Please excuse my American Friend's expletives..LOL.. but hey.. Chris was taking his shirt off in front of us!! Right there... :lol:

yeah same for Cologne :sick: :sick: i wish he had spoken more German... see, he is not speaking much and doing jokes during the concerts any more... :\

but this video is hilarous :laugh3:

:lol:

Love it thanks Ceren! :kiss:

Yes, his accent is SOO hot :dead: :dead:
This this this ohmygod :dead: He's so hot and adorable when he speaks French :dead:

Well, he's very hot and adorable all the time, but let's say that it's a bit different when he speaks French :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3: And a few years ago..

c_zps770c4b85.jpg

OHMYGOD HAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol:
Oooh that looks like Sharon's video from Chicago.. In fact I am almost CERTAIN it is.. someone has giffed it..

Please excuse my American Friend's expletives..LOL.. but hey.. Chris was taking his shirt off in front of us!! Right there... :lol:

:dead::dead::dead:

oh i knew that i saw the video of that gif!! thanks for posting the video :charming:

oh those good days....tons of concerts....ahh we're gonna miss them :sick:

Dear lord, I'd never do something embarassing like this, but it's always funny to look at! :lol::laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Neither I would...:mellow::mellow::mellow:

Uh huh....here, K, you left these lying around again.

images.jpg

so.... i was doing my German homework...

Great work Ceren! He's so adorable and hot at the same time that I will even let his version of Americanish go. :laugh3::laugh3: He can speak it any way he wants as long as he says "budderflies."

:laugh3::laugh3: And a few years ago..

c_zps770c4b85.jpg

Well, duh, don't we all? :D:cool::kiss:

careful.. :smug:

tumblr_me5wbaz8l81qibpyyo1_400.gif

tumblr_me5wbaz8l81qibpyyo2_400.gif

x

Love it thanks Ceren! :kiss:

Woo hoo, fame at last! :cool: This time may never come again, so I'd like to take this opportunity to, first, thank Row for overlooking my cursing and other language problems that night. And most of all, I would like to thank Chris for the uber hotness he possesses that caused all of those, and many other, transgressions and for making sure that I will probably go to hell because of it. It's worth it. Thank you! :cool:

I love that quote too. Chris is so funny. He does have a sense of humour after all.

:rolleyes::dozey: What makes you think he doesn't?

Uh huh....here, K, you left these lying around again.

images.jpg

Woo hoo, fame at last! :cool: This time may never come again, so I'd like to take this opportunity to, first, thank Row for overlooking my cursing and other language problems that night. And most of all, I would like to thank Chris for the uber hotness he possesses that caused all of those, and many other, transgressions and for making sure that I will probably go to hell because of it. It's worth it. Thank you! :cool:

(It's going to be VERY crowded in Hell :laugh3: - luckily all the best people will be there, so we won't be lonely).

Hands Sharon her award :D Wild applause from the crowd. :D

^ Oh, YOU! :blank:

Thanks, thanks :awesome: :charming:

And erm... I've just found something you'll find really interesting :blank:

Maybe it's false and it's just crap, but... :blank:

If you're drinking or eating or something similar, just STOP if you don't wanna choke or vomit everything :nod:

Also if you're studying, DON'T READ, you'll lose concentration! :nod:

... And an Italian article has just appeared to me on FB stating that vegeterians have better sex because of some researches explaining that soy and other food probably contain substances which improve sexual strength : "Red colobuses (a species of monkeys which were part of the experiment) would spend more time having sex than taking care of themselves" :blank:

...And what had Chris said once about himself? *cough*

*leaves* :escaping2:

tumblr_me7cja1Uji1qa27cw.gif

:charming:

Oh yeah, keep on suc-SHUT UP THALIA :bomb::whip:

And an Italian article has just appeared to me on FB stating that vegeterians have better sex because of some researches explaining that soy and other food probably contain substances which improve sexual strength : "Red colobuses (a species of monkeys which were part of the experiment) would spend more time having sex than taking care of themselves" :blank:

Maybe being totally vegetarian was too powerful for him!

HE WAS ON A CONSTAT SEX ROMP :nod::nod::awesome:

:|

PERV PERV, AND AWAYYYY :awesome::escaping:

^ Chris admiring invisible Jonny's trunk *cough*

:charming: :charming:

What are you doing to this innocent thread with your pervy comments?? So inappropriate. :angry:

:P:P:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::laugh3: :heart:

tumblr_me7cja1Uji1qa27cw.gif

:charming:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

If you're drinking or eating or something similar, just STOP if you don't wanna choke or vomit everything :nod:

... And an Italian article has just appeared to me on FB stating that vegeterians have better sex because of some researches explaining that soy and other food probably contain substances which improve sexual strength : "Red colobuses (a species of monkeys which were part of the experiment) would spend more time having sex than taking care of themselves" :blank:

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

PERV PERV, AND AWAYYYY :awesome::escaping:

Noooo stayyyy :p :p

i said... he is multitalented...

tumblr_me7l0vFEYt1r1t8yho2_500.gif