🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Lovely!

The Daily Mail always cracks me up, though...gee thanks!

Looking low-key yet stylish Chris wore a pair of dark brown trousers with a blue jumper and a pair of Adidas hi-tops.

His hair looked its usual unruly self, pushed off his face, while he was sporting a little bit of stubble.

Chris’s eldest daughter Apple ,8, and his son Moses ,6, both dressed in relaxed styles ready for their flight home.

Holy Moly! He's coming home and he looks so happy.. :D

Awesome pictures!!!!! He looks like he's a little kid racing thru the airport!!! G is in New York, maybe he is going there:thinking: Oh nevermind just read the article and they printed he was on his way back to London, unless they assumed it?? OR they followed them to the freaking gate!!!

Awesome pictures!!!!! He looks like he's a little kid racing thru the airport!!! G is in New York, maybe he is going there:thinking: Oh nevermind just read the article and they printed he was on his way back to London, unless they assumed it?? OR they followed them to the freaking gate!!!

I was trying to see by the check in counter in the background exactly where they were at LAX - if they were at the international terminal, but it's not clear enough for me to see... Back to London via NYC maybe?