🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I died this morning when Ellen showed me the pic. I was at work, so i couldn't properly fangirl. It felt like the VF suit all over again :disappointed:

Anyway ohmygod this man. :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: x infinity

But where the hell is Phil ?! :angry: Why u tease, Sun :angry:

I plan on going to London once or twice this year, as i'll be a bit closer to it starting September. I'll definitely search every corner check the area :nod:

You know, for the beautiful parks n stuff.

okay ladies.. take a deep breath...

tumblr_mlurss7Ooe1qirximo1_1280.png

tumblr_mlurss7Ooe1qirximo2_1280.png

Iron Man too

Chris works out as Gwyneth works it

So CHRIS MARTIN’s secret trip for aa bit of chicken dinner while she’s away working makes even more sense.

The COLDPLAY star was clocked munching on a Nando’s in London’s Soho yesterday lunchtime.

He would have been loading up on protein following his sweaty workout the previous day.

Chris and manager PHIL HARVEY, who the band consider their fifth member, were put through their paces by their trainer Dan at a park in Primrose Hill.

At one stage Chris thought he was back in LA and took off his shirt to reveal a biscuit-coloured thatch — exactly the same pubey-do as he has on his head.

As well as getting stuck in to piri piri chicken, Chris has been paying visits to the same beauty therapist as his missus — for cupping treatment.

Traditionally, that’s a technique left to drummers and roadies on the tour bus after a bad curry.

The circular red marks, caused by hot glasses that suck on to the skin, were showing up on his back as he hung upside down on a bar during his workout.

A source said: “Chris has always kept himself in shape and he’s not shy about having the odd beauty treatment either.

“That’s Gwyneth’s influence. She’s opened his eyes to pampering methods.

“He’s a yoga fanatic and has been running serious miles too.”

Gwyneth showed off cupping marks at a movie premier in 2004 but she didn’t make the same mistake at the big first night for Iron Man 3 in Hollywood.

LİNK

while i was searching for the source of that photo, i used google images, and these are the similar photos of Chris' topless photo :lol:

tumblr_mlusil28qB1qirximo1_1280.png

Haha those photos! Similar? Chris is similar to a flower? Lol. Ok I can understand, he's bloody beautiful. It's lunchtime and I'm fangirling in a crowded lunchroom. God help me.

SNF26BIZ-CHRIS2_1717298a.jpg

I CANNOT TAKE THIS!!!!!! CURLS,BEARD,SHIRTLESS,SHORTS, AND THAT POSE!!! HES KILLING ME! I SWEAR

WHEN I SAW THIS MY MOUTH LITERLY DROPPED OPEN AND I CAN'T I JUST CAN'T ASDFGJSJUWN WHYYYYY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

I AM NOT ALRIGHT IM NOT GOING BE FINE, THIS ISNT OK

I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!

HIS PERFECTION IS TOO MUCH! WHY JUST WHY! STOP KILLING ME OVER AND OVER CHRIS

STOP IT CHRIS! US FANGIRLS CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AT LEAST WARN US FIRST BEFORE YOU GO AND MURDER US

tumblr_inline_mkzpjj0aKu1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mlok484hOo1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mkow7nrnJI1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mkow802cC41qz4rgp.gif

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WHY?!?!??!!

tumblr_inline_mlm7eqQHBG1qz4rgp.gif

Feels_gif.gif

tumblr_inline_mgr1qy2J1p1r2mx6k.gif

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WHYY!?!?!!!?

SNF26BIZ-CHRIS2_1717298a.jpg

I CANNOT TAKE THIS!!!!!! CURLS,BEARD,SHIRTLESS,SHORTS, AND THAT POSE!!! HES KILLING ME! I SWEAR

WHEN I SAW THIS MY MOUTH LITERLY DROPPED OPEN AND I CAN'T I JUST CAN'T ASDFGJSJUWN WHYYYYY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

I AM NOT ALRIGHT IM NOT GOING BE FINE, THIS ISNT OK

I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!

HIS PERFECTION IS TOO MUCH! WHY JUST WHY! STOP KILLING ME OVER AND OVER CHRIS

STOP IT CHRIS! US FANGIRLS CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AT LEAST WARN US FIRST BEFORE YOU GO AND MURDER US

tumblr_inline_mkzpjj0aKu1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mlok484hOo1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mkow7nrnJI1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mkow802cC41qz4rgp.gif

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WHY?!?!??!!

tumblr_inline_mlm7eqQHBG1qz4rgp.gif

Feels_gif.gif

tumblr_inline_mgr1qy2J1p1r2mx6k.gif

speechless:shocked2::shocked2::D

I CANNOT TAKE THIS!!!!!! CURLS,BEARD,SHIRTLESS,SHORTS, AND THAT POSE!!! HES KILLING ME! I SWEAR WHEN I SAW THIS MY MOUTH LITERLY DROPPED OPEN AND I CAN'T I JUST CAN'T ASDFGJSJUWN WHYYYYY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME I AM NOT ALRIGHT IM NOT GOING BE FINE, THIS ISNT OK

I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW! HIS PERFECTION IS TOO MUCH! WHY JUST WHY! STOP KILLING ME OVER AND OVER CHRIS STOP IT CHRIS! US FANGIRLS CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AT LEAST WARN US FIRST BEFORE YOU GO AND MURDER US

:clap: :nod: :nod: :clap: :nod: :nod: :clap: :nod: :nod: :clap: :nod: :nod:

Merged! You're only half dead now : )

Thanks, but sadly I am FULLY DEAD.. this is just a ghost posting from heaven.. :confused:

I have been out ALL day unable to fully fangirl over this photo! :o

Pass me the emoticon box.. there is NO other way to express my feelings...........

:lipsrsealed2::love::smart::smart::goofy: :shy::dance::rolleyes4: :rolleyes5: :surprised: :laugh2: :cool3: :clap: :awesome::dazzled::no::nod::drunkjoe::loveshower:

:bliss::omgomg::omgomg::bigcry::wings::dance: :dead: :dead:

Cupping marks on Chris Martin's shirtless back reveal he's also fan of the mystical treatment favoured by wife Gwyneth Paltrow

Fans of Chris Martin have probably dreamed for the day they get to watch him peel his T-shirt off. But will their pulses still be racing when they see the unsightly cupping marks on his back?

The 36-year old singer showed the tell tale marks left by the alternative therapy - where hot cups are placed against the skin to create a vaccum and increase blood flow - as he worked out in Primrose Hill on Wednesday.

The procedure first made headlines in 2004 when his wife Gwyneth Paltrow, 40, attended the Anchorman premier with the unusual marks clearly visible above her strapless gown. Chris was working out with a trainer on the hottest day of the year so far, and like many men who experienced the unusually hot British spring day, he ended up taking his top off. Prior to this, Chris was seen using a TRX system to work his upper body, which was surprisingly solid and tanned.

But it was as he swung himself over a pair of steel double bars that the cupping marks became visible. A source told The Sun that Chris' love of keeping fit and alternative therapies are definitely thanks to his health-concious wife. 'Chris has always kept himself in shape and he’s not shy about having the odd beauty treatment either. 'That’s Gwyneth’s influence. She’s opened his eyes to pampering methods. 'He’s a yoga fanatic and has been running serious miles too.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2315602/Cupping-marks-Chris-Martins-shirtless-reveal-hes-fan-mystical-treatment-favoured-wife-Gwyneth-Paltrow.html

1367005698_chris-martin-article.jpg

chris-martin-inline.jpg

link

article-0-19800CFC000005DC-549_634x760.jpg

article-0-19801721000005DC-504_306x484.jpg

article-0-19801314000005DC-904_634x760.jpg

article-2315602-1980133C000005DC-758_634x581.jpg

article-2315602-19801173000005DC-596_306x508.jpg

article-2315602-19801093000005DC-103_634x701.jpg

article-2315602-198010E1000005DC-75_634x704.jpg

article-2315602-19800CE7000005DC-443_634x865.jpg

article-2315602-19800FCA000005DC-846_306x423.jpg

article-2315602-19800FEA000005DC-895_306x423.jpg

article-2315602-1980117E000005DC-680_306x508.jpg

link

CHRISS STHAP IT!! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!! NOW I GOT PICTURES OF YOU UNDRESSING IN DIFFERENT ANGLES!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT KINDA PERVY DREAMS IM GONNA GET?!!!?!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! JUST STOPPP THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR US FANGIRLS

I ALREADY DIED 13642 TIMES TODAY BECAUSE OF THE FIRST PICTURE NOW I HAVE MORE TO LOOK AT!!!?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO US LADIES!!?!?!

I LITTERLY CAN'T BREATHE FOR THE 13642 TIMEE!! CHRIS WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET IN A SPEEDO AND MAKE US HAPPY!!?! OR POSSIBLE MAKE US GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM!!?? I KNOW I'LL GO IN THE CRAZY HOUSE IF THAT HAPPENS!!?!!!!!

CURRLS, BEARDD, SHORRTS, LEGGS, HAPPY TRAIL, POSSESS, SHHIRRTLESS, ARMMS, ABESS, UNDRESSINGG IN DIFFERENNT ANGLESS, CROSSING LEGS, EXXERCISINGG, SWEATYY, CHESST POPPING, DATT SMILE, DATT BACCK, THOSE HANNDS, NEW EARRINGSS, HIS PEACE SHIRTT, AND THOSE FACIALL EXPRESSIONSS!! :D :sneaky: :sneaky: :o :o :shocked2::kiss::wink3:;) :lipsrsealed2: :wink2: :blush: :blush: :angel: :shocked3: :borg: :cry2: :love: :wacky: :bomb: :dizzy: :wideeyed: :rolleyes3: :drunk: :rolleyes4: :bigcry: :dead: :surprised: :freak: :wink: :dance: :dance: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :no: :no: :loveshower: :chris: :loveshower:

NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE MY MOOD TO FANGIRL!! THANKS CHRIS

THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST ERA EVER

tumblr_inline_mkt7qrpOy71qz4rgp.gif

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :dazzled::dazzled:

OHMYGOD (can't find words rn a part of my brain overheated from the sexiness and shut down)

AND OHMYGOD IS THAT PHIL LYING DOWN ?!!! :awesome::dazzled:

I WANNA SEE MOAR :awesome::dazzled:

I mean uhh :uhoh:

More pics, you know.