✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Chris is just perfect. He's not only got the most greatest voice you could ever wish to hear, but he is so charismatic and has a brilliant sense of humor.

His Viva performance sounds great acoustically on guitar I must say. Same version to the one he played at the Sandy Relief concert last year. I love it how he changes the tone throughout. And when the crowd shout the next lyric out to him - "it's a good job it was number 1!" Haha. Legend!

Clocks is funny actually because he thinks he's screwed the lyrics up when in fact he hadn't. "Please don't put this on YouTube. I know some of you already fucking have." :laugh3: haha, you're too funny Chris :D. His voice towards the end when he sings the lyric "nothing else compares" sounds amazing! Also when he says "I'm missing my band." :( aww

The acoustic version of The Scientist is different, but beautiful all the same. Funny how he mixes the lyrics up again a little, but I think we'll let him off because live performances have been rare lately. "I wish Jonny was here, man." Aww, so sweet. Chris missing Jonny :( It's about time we had some fresh Buckin action then don't you think, Chris :D?

Overall, it's great to see some live performances again, but it can't be too soon we see some with the whole band. I'm sure it would have been amazing to be at such an intimate event. Gigs very much in need :).