✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

there's a pic of chris from the parachutes days where he is wearing headphones like that and he has like a shocked expression, he had his head shaved and he was playing the guitar with sunflowers on it, does anyone have it? because it was in a way similar to this

Chris+Martin+Chris+Martin+Visits+Elvis+Duran+gBBSTATixUQl.jpg

Are you sure he's wearing headphones on that old picture? :surprised:

Was he wearing a red sweater by any chance?

Thalia, I love how you find very appropriate gifs & photos for every situation :lol: How do you do that?

I save the links and keep them on hold for the fitting posts, or just have an image for a reaction in my head and look for it on the interweb lol

I save the links and keep them on hold for the fitting posts, or just have an image for a reaction in my head and look for it on the interweb lol

Oh! that must be really difficult :surprised:

btw, I am sorry for spamming the thread these days. I just think there might be few fangirls who like to see all the new photos & so :wink:

10601837_766479113404123_2132022487_n.jpg

link

Oh! that must be really difficult :surprised:

No it's not, the most stuff I find by randomly browsing tumblr gifs and I just save these :D

btw, I am sorry for spamming the thread these days. I just think there might be few fangirls who like to see all the new photos & so :wink:

link

NEVER BE SORRY FOR SPAMMING PRETTY PICTURES D:

Does anyone know where this performance took place? I'm getting confused with all the new dates :dead:

[video=youtube;XElvQbT0-J4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XElvQbT0-J4

I'm 99% sure this was yesterday 7th Aug at the iHeartRadio headquarters..he did a show there as well. The photos I have seen seem to go along with this. I havent seen one thing video wise from this, except for this one.

i don't get what he is talking about :/ i understood the story but i fail to understand the PoV of it

He was talking about songs upcoming, as a joke. He mentions the song Rude by Magic, and was saying jokingly, theres gonna be a follow up song done in the point of view of the girls father.

Rude by Magic lyrics....http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/magic/rude.html