✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

oh my.. This is like exploding on twitter..... but I dont understand the concept of ppl sitting on there computer and making up random stories lol like no wonder they want privacy . They say hello to someone and there dating . All in the past hour ive read chris and jlaw, gwyneth and whoever he is and chris and gwyneth getting back together LOL

oh my.. This is like exploding on twitter..... but I dont understand the concept of ppl sitting on there computer and making up random stories lol like no wonder they want privacy . They say hello to someone and there dating . All in the past hour ive read chris and jlaw, gwyneth and whoever he is and chris and gwyneth getting back together LOL

maybe they all are in for a big orgy and we dont know it yet

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who likes him with earrings?

I think he looks gorgeous with them and I'm really suprised there's not much love for them

I never liked them because they look so unnatural in photos :confused: He doesn't need any sort of accessory to look good. He looked & looks so much better without them imo. I wish they get lost in a toilet & he can never get them back :wacky: :evilgrin:

I think these are new:

10608103_919737844710111_305515662_n.jpg

link

10608066_809403555766967_1515530791_n.jpg

link