✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

i just saw an early interview of them where he says "I'm not some guy who wear sunglasses and earrings" :laugh3:

I remember that interview .... yeah, though I have no malice, he really did change from that, but I guess life and other obstacles make people change for the better or worse, depending on whos looking lol

he stopped using earrings :dance: :dance:

i just saw an early interview of them where he says "I'm not some guy who wear sunglasses and earrings" :laugh3:

yeah i know that interview, he changed a little bit didnt he? :sad:

Well, as much as I hate those earrings, if that is the only change he has gone through after all the fame & fortune, then I can never complain. He could have let his fame get through him & become an arrogant ill-mannered person, but he is still the humble generous guy as ever who works hard & tries to make people happy. :heart:

Also someone told me a story (I can't confirm it myself) that he put on those earrings when his daughter was about to get her ears pierced to put earrings, so he went with her & did the same thing to reduce her anxiety & to share something with her (father-daughter doing a thing together).

Y'know, I can totally believe that ^ story..........awwww ..............wonderful Dad !

It could be true but then we will be stuck with the sight of those earrings for a long time, until his daughter grows up or loses interest in earrings :blank:

926572_506443329488740_1170525656_n.jpg

:wacky: