✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

wanna see chris getting hit?

[video=vimeo;102457899]

OH a new (old) video! :wideeyed:

Looks like something from the VIVA era which is confusing if it's from 2005.

ALso, this looks like the end of the Violet Hill video where Chris is falling down backwards into the snow.

I wonder what the hell is going on in this vid :wacko: And the guy punching him looks like the Violinst that does all the string work for Coldplay. WOW SO MUCH TO ANALYSE FOR A 2 SECOND VIDEO

*edit: Okay so the punching guy really is Mark Romanek lol

that's not davide rossi. but this guy:

mark romanek

‏@markromanek

That time I lost my temper with Chris Martin. (March, 2005 - Brooklyn, NY) [video=vimeo;102457899]

that's the guy who directed the speed of sound video. but i thought he was mistaken and this was 2008 too by the attire..

I have no idea when or where was this taken!

10593238_615315645233183_2125075533_n.jpg

link

A random Flower t-shirt appreciation photo :lol:

10584698_790347140987255_1322168554_n.jpg

This is about a year old, but this guy has reposted it. If you have time check his instagram page. He has apparently met every celebrity out there :stunned: He even has photos with retired footballers & tennis players :o

9687bf46f8db11e2979d22000aaa0925_7.jpg

that's not davide rossi. but this guy:

mark romanek

‏@markromanek

That time I lost my temper with Chris Martin. (March, 2005 - Brooklyn, NY) [video=vimeo;102457899]

that's the guy who directed the speed of sound video. but i thought he was mistaken and this was 2008 too by the attire..

I don't know what on earth was happening in the video, but most likely it was a staged thing ( not losing temper or whatever), because of the mattress on the ground. The guy even didn't hit Chris hard enough to make him fall:P. The video title says it is from April 2008. Definitely Viva era.

Safy, I think it was taken when they played Jools Holland

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

LATER LIVE TUES 10PM
...& more

— Later... on BBC Two (@BBCLater)

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I can't believe i've only just joined this forum! What is wrong with me!? Absolulety addicted to this thread and sooo much to catch up on! Thanks for all the great pics girls!!

That's exactly what I thought! ...maybe a bit late but welcome. :)

I can't believe i've only just joined this forum! What is wrong with me!? Absolulety addicted to this thread and sooo much to catch up on! Thanks for all the great pics girls!!

It's great isn't it? First thing I look at when I get up, get home and before I go to bed!

Welcome!

I have no idea when or where was this taken!

10593238_615315645233183_2125075533_n.jpg

link

A random Flower t-shirt appreciation photo :lol:

10584698_790347140987255_1322168554_n.jpg

This is about a year old, but this guy has reposted it. If you have time check his instagram page. He has apparently met every celebrity out there :stunned: He even has photos with retired footballers & tennis players :o

9687bf46f8db11e2979d22000aaa0925_7.jpg

And don't forget my random Flower Shirt photo :) In my sig at Hollywood Bowl, May 4, 2012.