✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I dont know if this has been already posted, but I stumbled upon this gem when googling Jonny.. :)

tumblr_lsk6pbSJEU1qm82npo4_1280.jpg

Hallo, finally someone from my country on this forum!

That pic is a screencap from the Live 2003 documentary...

So u find a pic of an almost naked Chris when you google JONNY

heuh :charming:

Yeah. :D If you want to find rare photos of Jonny, you have to google Chris I guess. :D

Uhhh he is Chris and where is Jonny? :uhoh:

It was an article or something where all names were mentioned.

Hallo, finally someone from my country on this forum!

That pic is a screencap from the Live 2003 documentary...

Yaaaay! I was wondering if there is someone from our little Slovakia. :) What town are you from? Im from Zvolen. (I think we should talk in english, so others dont think we are saying something bad about them :D)

Yeah. :D If you want to find rare photos of Jonny, you have to google Chris I guess. :D

It was an article or something where all names were mentioned.

Yaaaay! I was wondering if there is someone from our little Slovakia. :) What town are you from? Im from Zvolen. (I think we should talk in english, so others dont think we are saying something bad about them :D)

I'm from Bratislava originally, but living in Trenčín now. There is a Slovak thread, but it's been dead for a while, we can talk there if you want.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/25633-Slovakia-heart-of-the-Europe?p=5625975#post5625975

Guys on the websource rihanna diva there is an article talking about "Home" an animation movie where she does the voice of the principal caracter , with Jim parsons.I found a Jim parson quote saying "I did a little session of voice dubbing h with Rihanna and Chris martin but otherwise you're alone".

There is no other information about that on the internet. I wonder which character he does .

an excerpt from a simon pegg interview:

He is very like his friend, Chris Martin, lead singer of Coldplay. Both are given to serious introspection, both describe themselves as unreconstructed ‘geeks’, both have an air of the eternal student about them and both are comfortable and confident talking about emotions.

They have been friends for more than a decade.

Pegg is godfather to Chris and Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter, Apple. He has performed on stage with Coldplay, armed with his trusty harmonica.

He grins: ‘That was incredible. I got to experience what it is to be a world-famous rock star. And Chris got a kick out of the fact that he could give me that experience, let me share it.

‘He’s one of the most decent people I know. He has this compulsion to make other people feel better.

'He is incapable of tolerating other people’s unhappiness. I’ve never seen Chris walk past a homeless person without giving him a wad of cash. He’ll give them £40, £60, whatever’s in his pocket.

'And he has to deal with a lot of hate. He’s someone I have a massive amount of respect for.’

Pegg won’t comment on Martin and Paltrow’s conscious uncoupling or recoupling. But he feels as protective about Paltrow as Martin.

‘There is a lot of mean-spirited bull**** talked. People make judgements when they don’t know her and it’s all just c***.’

link

i dont know why but simon's words made me almost cry

same here. i guess it just validates what you think of the person you admire when another person you respect says the same.

an excerpt from a simon pegg interview:

link

i dont know why but simon's words made me almost cry

same here. i guess it just validates what you think of the person you admire when another person you respect says the same.

...........................and that's why we love him :thumbsup:

tumblr_inline_n53v4cQIu21rxex6p.gif

for anyone interested, interview airings for tomorrow:

Dave Kaelin @daveandjimmy ·

Goodnight. Tomorrow, Monday, primetime - Chris Martin of Coldplay & "50 Shades of Dave".

Sean Valentine @Go4Valentine ·

.@coldplay #ChrisMartin stops by the show Monday morning 7:25 AM

(Brotha') Fred @fredonair ·

Chris Martin is on with us tomorrow morning about 8:10a. @1035KISSFM