Sweet One

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned: i guess you're gone now then!

have fuuuuuuuuuuuun :D :D

Thanks hun ;)

The day went rather smoothly if you don't count me and my friend catching the wrong bus home and ending up at the other side of town :lol:

:lol: Never worry about things like that hehe.

So do ya think you're going to like university? Apart from the dodgy transport systems... :D

ooooh i did a unit of Sociology last year for my first year credits..... It was really interesting! English Lit is definitely more "my thing" :lol:

Even though I always had trouble spelling Socoliogy :( :lol:

Cute guys.... yes! There is always somebody somewhere to look at if you're bored :lol: ;) :P

I think i like Maroon 5 now :stunned: I was trying to convert my lil cousin to the light ( muse :P ) and she said "ok, im gonna listen ur bloody absolution album if u listen to this ( songs About Jane)" and i like 'em now.. in fact, i just learnt to play the guitar solo of shiver.. :stunned: :cool:

Chawclitty!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! my dirrrty mind is making me laugh so hard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh, uni.. good luck with that :D I've been busy studying too.. and killing time with my guitar for a change hehe boring stuff ..but todays friday so im taking a short break :cool:

And listening ' she will be loved' how intense :stunned: :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...