• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can listen to the new Killers song 'When You Were Young' on their website now, just skip the intro and it plays automatically :wink:

http://www.islandrecords.com/thekillers/

and the new album will be called 'Sam's Town'. :)

Loving this new song! Sounds very 80's. Brandon's voice is quite different in parts, but I quite like it. :D It's definatley a grower.

The Killers, Sam's Town

So, the second album from The Killers, Sam's Town, is finally on it's way. It hits stores October 2nd in England (lucky you) and the day after in the US. (Don't ask me about elsewhere, I don't know).

After Hot Fuss became a huge hit, I think we were waiting for new stuff, to see where they'd go. Judging by the first single, "When You Were Young", they've opted to go more basic, to sue a more true rock sound.

Has anyone else heard new songs? Post 'em, please!

Here's a link to "When You Were Young". I can't guarantee that it will be available, but it's the best I can do on a college budget! Also, there is some radio tag stuff, I'm very sorry, but it's better than nothing.

http://h1.ripway.com/mr_original43926/TheKillers-WhenYouWereYoung.mp3

I think their first Single sounds good. Nothing special but still a nice tune.

Gonna listen to the album when it is released.

I really like their first album, so I hope the 2nd one will be as good as the 1st one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

THE KILLERS RIPPED OFF COLDPLAY!!!

The Killers new song has a gutar lick in it which sounds nearly exact to johnnys Speed Of Sound on they also had a guitar part in the song which sounds alot like U2's 'Miracle Drug'.

The Killers new song has a gutar lick in it which sounds nearly exact to johnnys Speed Of Sound on they also had a guitar part in the song which sounds alot like U2's 'Miracle Drug'.

Well if that is the case, no wonder I like it, coz i love both of those songs