The Offical "The Killers" Thread

Kettercat

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: The Killers: Canada vs. Brits

When asked on the MMVAs who they choose, the Brits or the Canucks... they said they love the Canadian fans more..!!

I knew I liked those boys for a reason :wink3:

They have an odd way of showing appreciation for their fans. I'm actually ashamed that i like their music, they are so fucking arrogant well not Ronnie...he's the only good thing in that band

You wanna point the finger at somebody, point it at the dumb VJ's asking those questions. What are you gonna say, you like the Brits more while being surrounded by 5000 screaming Canadians?

They're much loved on both sides of the atlantic, they're not out to offend anyone.

What Much VJ's aren't dumb!!! These are classy not half witted people whose opinions and assonying questions aren't shoved down our throats' date=' and as if Much wasn't enough they are floating onto other CHUM stations :cry: :dizzy2:[/quote']

I always thought Bradford was the worst VJ they've ever had (just watch the Noel Gallagher '02 interview for definitive proof) but now they've got a whole roster of bad bad bad VJ's, much worse than Bradford. The House of Wax promo thing should be a learning guide of how not to interview people. What a wasted opportunity. The only bright spots are Hannah and Sarah and guess what? They never get the good interviews. They never get any interviews.

They would have been lynched. They have to keep popular or people would go of them. Just think how quick there chances of becoming huge in America would become if they were to say they like the Brits more then the Canadians. The best thing a band can do in these situations is to say they like all fans equally. That way they cant get shafted for seeming to play favorites.