✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I'm Grace :) I love it when Guy sings :cheesy:

tumblr_lu8k8u09UC1qgl5gko1_250.gif

Hi Grace, I think we all love it when our "Shy Guy" sings, those shots of his singing backing vocals on the most recent Jools Holland Friday show are just HOT! I'd love to be one of thos picks too, not sure why he didn't stick it back on the tape on his mic stand with the others but I'm not complaining at the picture it creates :wink3:

I remained two minutes or three hypnotized by this image

Like that :rolleyes: and then :dozey:

Well, I'm not a fan of the song :\

BUT Guy's voice is better than the woman one without hesitation! you're right Lauriane "the woman voice was way too disturbing" :stunned:

And I agree matti "they should have a version of the song with only guy singing."

Oh and thanks for posting nataliafrs.

You know me Lauren, always in the gutter :lol:

Dang I did miss Amanda :( Hey Amanda *waves* been a long time, then again I'm not here as much either

Oh yes Jenn, if there's anyone I know who's always in the gutter, it's so you. :P

Ha ha! You are not the first person to think that! That particular reference is well known! :wink3:

Good times. :lol:

Have you guys listened to Sequential by Apparatjik yet??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik_PpKf-sKE *____*

Yesssss! I'm in love with it. His voice sounds so cool I don't know why he doesn't lead sing more.

I loved that song.... and Guy's voice.... without words!!!!! I love him a lot!!!!! and he should sing more songs like that :)

I'm with you, I like the song a lot. I do think the girl's voice is a little weird, I think it would sound better if she had actually sung instead of just speaking the words.

Are there even many Jewish people in Scotland...? :\

I wouldn't know. I've just seen several people on various websites claim he's Jewish. They're probably just making it up. It doesn't matter one way or the other, like I said, I'm just curious.

^this, maybe he'll be more confident now? After all he was really uncomfortable dressing up as a space man in March (he came across as wanting the ground to open and him fall through the crack when he was doing the pre-show walk around) and now look at him, dancing around in an elephant suit.... now Magne's made him sing and he can see how positive we all are about it hopefully he'll sing a bit more ;)

I wouldn't know. I've just seen several people on various websites claim he's Jewish. They're probably just making it up. It doesn't matter one way or the other, like I said, I'm just curious.

according to Google and Wikipedia, yes there is a Jewish community based on the west coast of Scotland. We know so little about Guy's family that any thing is of course possible but it is more than likely that he's Christian/Protestant as is the typical demographic of people in the Kirkcaldy (east coast of Scotland) area he was born.