✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Which sources claim he's Jewish? I've not found anything relating to his religon and he's previously worn a gold chain with cross on rather than a Star of David.

Maybe "sources" was the wrong word. It's just when people comment about him, there frequently seem to be a few people who claim he is. I saw it a lot during the flap over their website linking to that Palestinian music video earlier this summer. I suspect people are stereotyping him based on his appearance.

Where are the first two gifs from?!?!?! :shocked2:

from yesterday's interview on a italian tv show:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFCQf8vdk3k&list=LL_Vg4Cxk_fZAf2kMpynMcGw&feature=mh_lolz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFCQf8vdk3k&list=LL_Vg4Cxk_fZAf2kMpynMcGw&feature=mh_lolz[/ame]

the presenter said that Guy and him looked like brothers :lol:

Uh . . . this is gonna seem kind of out of place, but . . . you guys don't mind drawings, do you? (I feel out of place by asking, or even being here, but you know . . . don't say anything you're not going to get anywhere, right?)

guy_berryman___art_trade_by_j_m_p_16-d4c8eew.jpg

guy_berryman_request___ilu_by_j_m_p_16-d4c4t8d.jpg

__i__m_just_your_problem___by_j_m_p_16-d4cjj3b.jpg

(Marshall Lee is a vampire, he's the gender bender version of Marceline from the show Adventure Time)

is__is_that_a___by_j_m_p_16-d4cnmob.jpg

Uh . . . this is gonna seem kind of out of place, but . . . you guys don't mind drawings, do you? (I feel out of place by asking, or even being here, but you know . . . don't say anything you're not going to get anywhere, right?)

guy_berryman___art_trade_by_j_m_p_16-d4c8eew.jpg

guy_berryman_request___ilu_by_j_m_p_16-d4c4t8d.jpg

__i__m_just_your_problem___by_j_m_p_16-d4cjj3b.jpg

(Marshall Lee is a vampire, he's the gender bender version of Marceline from the show Adventure Time)

is__is_that_a___by_j_m_p_16-d4cnmob.jpg

I like your drawings! They're so cute and adorable. I especially like that last one, it was funny. :lol: