🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

3 minutes ago, LetDownUnderrated69 said:

Old Friends and WINAF to Felipe is what World Without You is to me lol. I could die a happy man if I ever get to hear WWY, I hope we get to hear that one someday

One day friend, one day

4 hours ago, littlebitofblue said:

Not gonna lie, most of 2 Aliens is a little boring and drags a bit, but the part starting around 3:24 is really lovely.

It's from Moon Music and it's gorgeous 

5 hours ago, LetDownUnderrated69 said:

Old Friends y WINAF para Felipe es lo que World Without You es para mí jajaja. Podría morir feliz si alguna vez escucho WWY, espero que podamos escucharlo algún día.

Viva Demos for me 🥺😂😂❤️

Posted (edited)

The message posted to the other site just now is bang on the fucking money.

I’ve been on the boards since 2005 and there have been some real ups and downs, but it’s never been as toxic and horrible as it is right now. Myself and I assume most of us are here because we’re fans of Coldplay and want to discuss their music. That’s it. But in recent months we’ve been exposed to a slew of toxic sludge that’s affecting my mental health and I’m sure it’s the same for others. Throwing around constant slurs, doxxing, unsubstantiated allegations, telling people to kill themselves/threatening suicide and for what? A bunch of unreleased songs where Chris Martin preaches about peace and love? Does no-one see the irony in that? The band would be ashamed of their fans and I’m ashamed of this community.

I’m sure this post is going to get me relentlessly mocked on discord and other places but I don’t care. I’m glad someone finally said something. 

49F6E3CD-61B1-4C37-8739-8BCED604DC8D.thumb.jpeg.c7343725bd19b788c5529cfb1618b6ce.jpeg

Edited by Famous Old Painter
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

I’ve been on the boards since 2005 and there have been some real ups and downs, but it’s never been as toxic and horrible as it is right now. Myself and I assume most of us are here because we’re fans of Coldplay and want to discuss their music. That’s it. But in recent months we’ve been exposed to a slew of toxic sludge that’s affecting my mental health and I’m sure it’s the same for others. Throwing around constant slurs, doxxing, unsubstantiated allegations, telling people to kill themselves/threatening suicide and for what? A bunch of unreleased songs where Chris Martin preaches about peace and love? Does no-one see the irony in that? The band would be ashamed of their fans and I’m ashamed of this community.

I’m sure this post is going to get me relentlessly mocked on discord and other places but I don’t care. I’m glad someone finally said something. 

I agree. It's pretty ironic considering the band's message, and very sad in a way. We should be kind to each other, not act like barbarians.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

49F6E3CD-61B1-4C37-8739-8BCED604DC8D.thumb.jpeg.c7343725bd19b788c5529cfb1618b6ce.jpeg

Trust me, as the person who's getting the grooming allegation thrown at them, I'm glad atleast SOMEONE said something.

• Like 2

I just don't get the need for all the drama. People who have leaks in their hands and decide to share them - good, thanks, the community really appreciates it.

But apparently that's not enough to some, they need to be worshipped, given endless credit and God forbid you thank someone else and not them... Then comes the spam, slurs, temper tantrums and personal attacks.

You're not a war hero, you leaked a bunch of Coldplay songs, get a grip lol.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - keep the leaks to yourselves if you're going to be elitist assholes about it.We're all here for Coldplay's music. Not your toxic shitshows.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

A mensagem postada no outro site agora há pouco é sobre a porra do dinheiro.

Estou nos conselhos desde 2005 e houve alguns altos e baixos, mas nunca foi tão tóxico e horrível como agora. Eu e eu presumimos que a maioria de nós está aqui porque somos fãs do Coldplay e queremos discutir sua música. É isso. Mas nos últimos meses fomos expostos a uma enorme quantidade de lama tóxica que está a afectar a minha saúde mental e tenho a certeza de que o mesmo acontece com outras pessoas. Jogando calúnias constantes, doxxing, alegações infundadas, dizendo às pessoas para se matarem/ameaçando suicídio e para quê? Um monte de músicas inéditas onde Chris Martin prega sobre paz e amor? Ninguém vê a ironia nisso? A banda teria vergonha de seus fãs e eu tenho vergonha desta comunidade.

Tenho certeza de que este post vai me fazer ser ridicularizado incansavelmente no Discord e em outros lugares, mas não me importo. Estou feliz que alguém finalmente disse algo. 

Congratulations on the message, it's unfortunate.. these so-called fans are full of hate.. I thank all the fans who shared the Demos.. we should be sensible fans and not "owners" of Coldplay.. not a toxic dictator who deprives people of listen to these amazing songs... I'm against leaking Moon Music songs... but it's okay to share old demos... we should be kind and non-toxic.

• Like 4

On 6/1/2024 at 6:37 PM, littlebitofblue said:

Not gonna lie, most of 2 Aliens is a little boring and drags a bit, but the part starting around 3:24 is really lovely.

Never great full 

Posted (edited)
Hace 14 horas, Viejo Pintor Famoso dijo:

El mensaje publicado hace un momento en el otro sitio es una puta mierda.

He estado en los foros desde 2005 y ha habido algunos altibajos reales, pero nunca ha sido tan tóxico y horrible como lo es ahora. Yo y yo asumimos que la mayoría de nosotros estamos aquí porque somos fanáticos de Coldplay y queremos hablar sobre su música. Eso es todo. Pero en los últimos meses hemos estado expuestos a una gran cantidad de lodos tóxicos que están afectando mi salud mental y estoy seguro de que les pasa lo mismo a los demás. Lanzar constantes calumnias, doxxing, acusación sin fundamento, decirle a la gente que se suicide/amenazar con suicidarse y ¿para qué? ¿Un montón de canciones inéditas donde Chris Martin predica sobre la paz y el amor? ¿Nadie ve la ironía en eso? La banda se avergonzaría de sus fans y yo me avergüenzo de esta comunidad.

Estoy seguro de que esta publicación hará que se burlen de mí implacablemente en Discord y otros lugares, pero no me importa. Me alegro que alguien finalmente haya dicho algo. 

Estoy de acuerdo contigo en cada palabra amigo mío, eso es lo que muchos de nosotros nos guardamos para nosotros mismos and not say

Edited by Alexander Berry

I've slowly been getting through the latest leaks. The new version of Weirdo has some nice bits but it is nowhere near as good as the EL version, which to me was pretty much perfect. I wouldn't be surprised if Coldplay eventually roll back to the original version, or combine them in some way. However there are some oddities with this version that make me question how real it is. While I don't think it's AI or a cover, I think it's either a highly unfinished version or modified in some way, because the start is very odd, and I don't find it plausible that Coldplay would keep an unedited version of the original at the end of the song, as it sounds completely different to the rest of the song. Even MOTS1, as disjointed as it was, had consistent elements that set them apart from the other albums.

The Race actually has potential in its new form in my mind. There are bits of it I do like quite a bit, although it lacks the climax that both of the previous versions have.

Two Aliens is weird. The first half of it is pretty crap, but from roughly 2:20 onwards it improves very quickly. The improvement is a bit too quick though; it comes out of nowhere - but regardless of that, the snippets did do the song justice, and it's as good in that bit as I had expected. Unfinished, but a lot of potential.

I don't think that Treasure is better than Biutyful. It's nice, but not better. Then again, I do seem to be one of the five people who actually like Biutyful, so I may be biased.

Neon Forest has potential but I'd like to hear a higher quality version first.

I still don't like Robots.

Finally, UFO ii is still in the 'okay' category but I still think it doesn't go anywhere.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Doomotron said:

I've slowly been getting through the latest leaks. The new version of Weirdo has some nice bits but it is nowhere near as good as the EL version, which to me was pretty much perfect. I wouldn't be surprised if Coldplay eventually roll back to the original version, or combine them in some way. However there are some oddities with this version that make me question how real it is. While I don't think it's AI or a cover, I think it's either a highly unfinished version or modified in some way, because the start is very odd, and I don't find it plausible that Coldplay would keep an unedited version of the original at the end of the song, as it sounds completely different to the rest of the song. Even MOTS1, as disjointed as it was, had consistent elements that set them apart from the other albums.

The Race actually has potential in its new form in my mind. There are bits of it I do like quite a bit, although it lacks the climax that both of the previous versions have.

Two Aliens is weird. The first half of it is pretty crap, but from roughly 2:20 onwards it improves very quickly. The improvement is a bit too quick though; it comes out of nowhere - but regardless of that, the snippets did do the song justice, and it's as good in that bit as I had expected. Unfinished, but a lot of potential.

I don't think that Treasure is better than Biutyful. It's nice, but not better. Then again, I do seem to be one of the five people who actually like Biutyful, so I may be biased.

Neon Forest has potential but I'd like to hear a higher quality version first.

I still don't like Robots.

Finally, UFO ii is still in the 'okay' category but I still think it doesn't go anywhere.

I agree on most points (I am a big fan of the UFO demo in both its variant though).

Was there another full version of Robots that I missed or are you commenting on the snippets? 

5 minutes ago, PersonofthePride said:

I agree on most points (I am a big fan of the UFO demo in both its variant though).

Was there another full version of Robots that I missed or are you commenting on the snippets? 

There is a full version. I think it's the same as the leak from a few months ago though.

I was so out of loop on Coldplay the last few months I’ve completely missed these leaks.

Some of them are spectacular. I always rated Everyday Life very highly but I’m not afraid to say that era may have been their true peak.

What happened since then is baffling. And from what we’ve heard Moon Music is not really promising.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VCF said:

I was so out of loop on Coldplay the last few months I’ve completely missed these leaks.

Some of them are spectacular. I always rated Everyday Life very highly but I’m not afraid to say that era may have been their true peak.

They had so many good songs for this album yet they chose half baked songs for the album release