✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and I agree with your sentiment about this show comparing to the U2 and Coldplay ones. It's definately something to do with the very small, intimate venue. But this concert was INCREDIBLE. Obviously, I can't directly compare any of the shows I've seen (they all hold a special place in my heart :nice: ). But the Keane gig was different from anything I've been to. I've never had a rock star hold my hand during a show, before!!! :blush: :laugh4:

Oh, and as a note, for all the ladies who love Tom out there...at the Chicago show, he ripped his pants during the second song. I honestly didn't even notice (until he went backstage for two minutes to change!), and as a guy, I really don't care. Poor guy, I would have been mortified.

But the reason I bring this up is that I hear some pictures are out there! You should look. That, and it was HILARIOUS.

Richard then made a comment on how Tom exposing himself in public made him the next Janet Jackson. Hilarious.

lmfaooo, he ripped his pants??? Where? :laugh4:

Not that I'm THINKING anything... Just curious as to wear the rip was. That's pretty funny.

Richard is so funny. Now I have to go look for the Chicago pictures!!

lmfaooo, he ripped his pants??? Where? :laugh4:

Not that I'm THINKING anything... Just curious as to wear the rip was. That's pretty funny.

It was pretty much around the crotch region. :laugh4: He handled it all in stride pretty well!

That's hysterical, poor Tom... :laugh4:

I finally uploaded ALL of my pictures from both the Borders show, and the Axis show in Boston.

Go here to my blog: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=29001782&MyToken=17d4fea5-0947-4d9b-9fe6-e6ab642bf3c2ML

OR go to my myspace profile: http://www.myspace.com/rocknserve

And go to my blog ;)

(Feel free to friend me there, as well!)

Also, I am constantly updating my youtube account with videos I take, here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rocknserve

I'm still working on my video of Somewhere Only We Know, which I was taking when Tom came over and grabbed my hand (still :stunned: about that). It's too big for youtube by just 1MB, fucking thing.

keane or coldplay

hi just wanted to know who people like more i think coldplay are far superior to keane.keane has only one good song wich is somwhere only we know but their new songs are really awful even those of the first album.what do othewr people think?

Ugh.

Keane excites me more than Coldplay, at the moment. And I've felt this way for awhile now. The new album's fuckin ace, but then again that's my opinion and feel free to tear it apart. I don't really care.

I'm so tired of these shit threads. :snore:

ive listen to keane i dont like and im not direspecting just want to know what the public like most or if they like both the same or if they hate both its a free discussion dont take it personal

I wasn't a big fan of Hopes and Fears... I mean it was decent but not stand-out. Under the Iron Sea is fuckin' brilliant in my opinion. It doesn't touch anything Coldplay has put out... but it's still the best album I've heard in a very long time. 2006 is turning out to be a good year for music. Stadium Arcadium, Eyes Open, Under the Iron Sea, Black Holes and Revelations... and of course LIVE 2006!!!

ive listen to keane i dont like and im not direspecting just want to know what the public like most or if they like both the same or if they hate both its a free discussion dont take it personal

Not taking it personal (I'd be a fool if I took every insulting comment about a band I love personally). Just saying it's a shit thread and I'm tired of people rattling on about this band or that band, this song or that song. It's quite tiresome. We have threads for Keane, share your opinions there. We have PLENTY of threads for Coldplay. Share your opinions there. Just why make another thread just like all the others... :snore:

I don't know what all this hype about Keane is. After reading all the stuff people say about it on hear I was very interested in hearing their music but now that I have I don't reckon theyre that good. But thats just me I guess...

Coldplay AND Keane!

Keane has something special : it's very very emotive. When I listen to Keane... I travel inside my head... :thinking: You know, i'm normal! lol

Coldplay has a best music, because it more... rock and most "accomplished".

I hope that you understand my English