✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlantic is amazing, the chords at the end just hit a place in my heart.... :nice:

I love Hamburg Song! Aaaaaah, the lyrics are so beautiful...

I meet Keane tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :stunned: I'm so nervous!

It's so so so beautifullllllllllllllllll! tell them i love hamburg songggg - LMFAO! :lol:

Seriously, have a wicked time hun! Make sure to take lotsa piccys if you can! :)

Ah, thats really cool! Signings...wish CP still did that kinda thing, guess theyre too big now. My friend met Feeder at a signing....theyre pretty good places to meet the bands. I guess you're gonna get there quite early! :) Have fun!! Tommorrow, Im hoping to get tickets for their Uk tour..... just really hope they dont sell out! :uhoh:

:(

Borders is mean and didn't let me meet them, they cut it off JUST before me. Quite a fiasco. HOWEVER I did see them play up close, and that was really really awesome!!!! I'll upload all the pictures and videos for you guys on Sunday, since I'll be gone all day tomorrow seeing them AGAIN.

I will talk about THIS though. So, although I didn't get a chance to go up to the booth and get the album signed and shake their hands and all that, I did wait for them to finish. And they walked out right by me!!! Like, literally walked 3 inches from me. So I decided to just say what I was planning on saying up at the booth anyways, "SEE YOU IN BOSTON TOMORROW OH MY GOD LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and Tom turned and gave me the cutest smile ever :nice: LMFAO! He must think I'm a total creep. Haha. Sweet guys, really. I was bummed about the way Borders treated (and manipulated) the fans, but I can't blame that on Keane at all. They're sweethearts, they didn't look like they even wanted to stop signing!!

So, I got my moment that I wanted (all I wanted was a reaction from the guys!), even though it didn't happen as planned :laugh4:

Holy crap, the equipment had a MAJOR malfunction during 'Somewhere Only We Know'. Tom's mic and the speakers on his side were dead, so the audience were the only ones singing (which was sooo amazing haha). Then Tim's piano died!!!!!!! All it was was drums and the audience screaming the lyrics. Great moment, I wish I was filming it. I filmed all of 'Everybody's Changing' and 'Crystal Ball' though!!!

Met some friends from the internet world there, we had a blast. One of my friends Abby took some EXTRAORDINARY pictures (I was a bit too excited to get good ones :rolleyes: ), I'll ask for her permission to post those here as well.

YAY KEANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I get to meet them tomorrow in Boston, I'm sure I can somehow. Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Three pictures I took that I randomly edited and uploaded so far. The rest is sunday ;)

keanenyc35iy.jpg

keanenyc25qb.jpg

(Tom looking into my camera! Heeeey Tom!!! :laugh4:)

keanenyc17vh.jpg

Tom takes on New York. I am really proud of this picture. :nice:

I really consider myself lucky, that's why I didn't feel it was right for me to get incredibly disapointed without meeting them. I got to see them play! And I'm seeing them tomorrow! I should NOT be complaining, so I'm not! I just don't like how I was treated by the Borders employees... Some really, REALLY fishy stuff was going on that I'm going to be writing up in my "review".

They are so fucking amazing live....

I've just been listening to the "Live in Cologne" gig, and the songs which really stood out for me were "Nothing In My Way", "Bad Dream" and "Hamburg Song".

I've just decided I really like "Nothing In My Way", too.

Possibly my fave at the moment.