✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i listened to utis the other night for the first time with briggins. first time listening to keane as well. i must say that they arent my favorite band but its great. :thumbsup:

Did you hear Is It Any Wonder lol, inside joke.

FUCK OFF, TOM CHAPLIN JUST HELD MY HAND DURING THE MIDDLE OF SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW.

HOLY SHIT. JFDK;SAJFLKDKL;FJD;AJFDKLSLKA;FLKAJF

Er..... yeah.

keaneaxis16ki.jpg

keaneaxis24ig.jpg

keaneaxis31jr.jpg

keaneaxis40yt.jpg

MORE TOMORROW.

Tom got sweat all over me... :( :laugh4: I am NOT complaining.

I've got so many more... OH MY GOD TOM HELD MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has THE softest hands :nice: I have lots of stories to tell, once I wake up I'll get on writing them all up.

A couple more pictures, then time for me to sleep!

keaneaxis50sb.jpg

keaneaxis63cr.jpg

God, they were amazing... and Tom touched me! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'll make my update and fix the rest of my pictures later on today. I'm still a bit exhausted from my two days of Keane... :stunned: :laugh4:

For you people going to the UK shows, if they're GA... Definately get up front. Tom is soooo interactive, particularly with the front row. What a great frontman :heart:

For you people going to the UK shows, if they're GA... Definately get up front. Tom is soooo interactive, particularly with the front row. What a great frontman :heart:

Me and Steph are going to the London one......we'll keep that in mind, thanks!!! :sneaky:

KEANE ON UK MTV

26.06.06 | 02.05.pm Special live show premieres on Wednesday

This Wednesday (June 28), UK MTV viewers will be able to watch the premiere of 'MTV Live: Keane', a specially-filmed, hour-long live set featuring tracks from both of Keane's albums. It kicks off at 9pm on the first night in weeks without a World Cup game...

anyone will record it... I'd love to watch it but I'm not in UK :(... please

btw I just came back home.. I bought UTIS and I'm happy :)

Well, I was at the Keane gig in Chicago on Tuesday. Front row, right on the rail. Got there three hours early, but it was definitely worth it. My experience sounds a lot like an_cat's actually! Tom shook my hand right before their bow onstage. Pretty exciting, huh?

Honestly, I think this was the best show I've ever been to. And that includes two Coldplay gigs and a U2 one. Maybe that was just because it was such an intimate venue, along with my spot. But I never had so much fun in my life!

Some pictures...my digital camera comes out a bit blurry with movement, but it's all good. I especially love the first one. I think it's the best picture I've ever taken!

P1000288.jpg

P1000265.jpg

P1000284.jpg

P1000306.jpg

P1000315.jpg

Shit, those pictures are great! Pretty similiar to mine, actually :laugh4: But a MUCH nicer looking venue (there were bugs in the Axis, shit, it was small).

I seem to be rendered incapable of uploading these fucking pictures. But don't worry guys, they'll be up by tomorrow. I hope. :rolleyes: