✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

Oh, and as a note, for all the ladies who love Tom out there...at the Chicago show, he ripped his pants during the second song. I honestly didn't even notice (until he went backstage for two minutes to change!), and as a guy, I really don't care. Poor guy, I would have been mortified.

But the reason I bring this up is that I hear some pictures are out there! You should look. That, and it was HILARIOUS.

Richard then made a comment on how Tom exposing himself in public made him the next Janet Jackson. Hilarious.

Haha I read about that on the Chicago thread!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't just listen to both bands... keane and coldplay are amazing.. there's no need to choose just one..

totally agree!!!

why we have to choose between them?

coldplay and keane don't hate each other.......or do they???

omg.. i've got a friend on the official board, also from the czech republic. she's been to the berlin gig, and she took some pics of boys after the gig and she's got one pic of her and tim.

in the czech republic, there's a really good music magazine, called Filter. and at the last issue there were 2 pages about keane. and her mum wrote a letter to the editorial staff, that she (mum) thanks them for the arcticle, that her daughter (my friend) is a really big fan of keane... and she sent them some pics from the gig as well. and they printed the pic of my friend and tim in the magazine!! i bought it today, and just browsed it when i was going home, and i just :stunned: at that page!!!! :laugh4: it was so strange to see her face with tim in a magazine..

omg.. i've got a friend on the official board, also from the czech republic. she's been to the berlin gig, and she took some pics of boys after the gig and she's got one pic of her and tim.

in the czech republic, there's a really good music magazine, called Filter. and at the last issue there were 2 pages about keane. and her mum wrote a letter to the editorial staff, that she (mum) thanks them for the arcticle, that her daughter (my friend) is a really big fan of keane... and she sent them some pics from the gig as well. and they printed the pic of my friend and tim in the magazine!! i bought it today, and just browsed it when i was going home, and i just :stunned: at that page!!!! :laugh4: it was so strange to see her face with tim in a magazine..

oh,i wish i can see Keane

• 2 weeks later...

I got Keane tickets today in the presale, I hope everyone else in the states heard. I forgot to post the news here...

Guess who's opening for them....

RAZORLIGHT

omg I've never been THIS excited about an opening act. holy shit!!!!!