✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

Oh snap. I better get my hands on some of those GA tix. The only smallish band I've seen was Augustana, but I don't quite know how much those tickets cost so...

but if I can get my paws on some, I will definitely go for them. I'm now THRILLED for the Snow Patrol/Augustana show... we have GA on the ground level! Yesssss!!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found this on top of the pops. sorry if ya have seen it before :P

Keane's North American tour has been canned to allow Tom more time to egt himself straightened out. Initially the gigs were rescheduled when Tom checked into the Priory to spend some quality time with Pete n Justin, but now they've given up on them altogether.

Tim Rice-Oxley, Tom's bandmate, said: "Obviously it's crucial that Tom is given the time to get better properly. His doctors feel there is undue pressure on Tom to rush through rehab and get back out on the road."

So while American Keane fans will be feeling cheesed off, at least this give time for Pete, Justin and Tom to work on their recovering rock star supergroup album. Or not.

But for now, says Tim, "we'll be keeping in close touch with Tom and his doctors about how he's progressing and we'll keep you posted."

• 2 weeks later...